|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What did Toby help Annabelle's family harvest when her father hurt his back?
2. How old was Annabelle's mother when she got married?
3. How old is Betty?
4. When Annabelle was seven, where did her mother take her and her brothers to have their picture taken?
5. What day of the week is it at the beginning of Chapter 9?
Short Answer Questions
1. What do Annabelle and her mother pick after tending to Betty in Chapter 6?
2. What type of shoes does Annabelle's mother wear in Chapter 1?
3. How old was Annabelle's mother when Annabelle was born?
4. What is the weather like at the beginning of Chapter 11?
5. How many students are at Annabelle's school in Chapter 1?
Short Essay Questions
1. Who is Toby?
2. In Chapter 11, what do the children do during recess?
3. Why does Mrs. Taylor not think that Betty was in the school belfry looking out the window when Ruth was hit with a rock?
4. What happens to Ruth during recess in Chapter 7?
5. Who is Betty Glengarry?
6. What does Annabelle do when her aunt Lily tells her not to lie about Betty?
7. What happens when Betty finds Andy Woodberry in her seat at school in Chapter 5?
8. Why is Constable Oleska waiting outside church in Chapter 10?
9. What are some photographs that Tony has taken with the camera he borrowed from Annabelle's family?
10. What is Betty doing when Annabelle sees her on the path in Chapter 6?
This section contains 673 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)