|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Whose car is in the driveway at Annabelle's house in Chapter 18?
(a) Mrs. Taylor's.
(b) Her pastor's.
(c) State trooper's.
2. How old does Annabelle's mother think Toby is?
3. In Chapter 16, what do Annabelle, her grandmother, and her mother make for Annabelle's father and any searchers to eat?
(a) Soup and rolls.
(b) Roast and vegetables.
(c) Spaghetti and meatballs.
4. In Chapter 15, how many dogs does Annabelle's mother say that her husband took on the search for Betty?
5. Where is Toby from?
(c) New Jersey.
6. What are Annabelle's brothers doing at the beginning of Chapter 18?
(a) Playing with Lincoln logs.
(b) Cutting wood.
(c) Playing with Tinkertoys.
(d) Running around outside.
7. Where does Annabelle tell her father and the others to look for Betty in Chapter 19?
(a) The belfry.
(b) Her grandparents' barn.
(c) A cave.
(d) A well.
8. In Chapter 20, who rides in the back of the truck with Toby?
(a) Seven men.
(b) Six men.
(c) The dogs and four other men.
(d) The dogs and three other men.
9. In Chapter 14, what is the name of the horse that startles Annabelle in Chapter 14?
10. In Chapter 13, how many times has Annabelle seen a bear in her area?
(b) Two or three times.
(d) Four times.
11. What does Toby say he does for a living in Chapter 20?
12. How many of the guns that Toby has carried throughout the years work?
13. When Constable Oleska learned that Betty was mixing, what was the first place he went?
(a) The highway.
(b) The church.
(c) The school.
(d) Toby's place.
14. When Annabelle brings food for Toby in Chapter 15, what does food does Toby share with her?
(d) Roll and jam.
15. What has Annabelle's family traded for at Andy's farm?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Annabelle pick at the beginning of Chapter 15?
2. What did Betty's poncho catch on when she fell?
3. What food does Annabelle help herself to in Chapter 15 when her mother returns to her chores?
4. Why did Andy not meet Betty as he had planned, according to what Constable Oleska said in Chapter 13?
5. What is Toby wrapped in at the beginning of Chapter 14?
This section contains 413 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)