|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What color eye patch does Ruth wear in Chapter 9?
2. Where has Betty's grandfather gone in Chapter 6?
(d) New Jersey.
3. In Chapter 1, how much does Annabelle's grandfather tell her people used to get for bounty for wolf ears?
(a) $4 a pair.
(b) 75 cents a pair.
(c) 50 cents a pair.
(d) $3 a pair.
4. What is Mr. Ansel's racial heritage?
5. In Chapter 3, what is the name of the man who circles the hills endlessly?
6. What type of shoes does Annabelle's mother wear in Chapter 1?
(a) Black work shoes.
(b) Athletic shoes.
7. What does Annabelle draw during the sermon in Chapter 10?
8. What is known about Toby?
(a) He was a foot soldier against the Germans in France.
(b) He left his wife.
(c) He was in the cavalry against the Germans in France.
(d) He was a widower.
9. Where is Ruth going to move in Chapter 9?
(a) Franklin Park.
10. When does Betty arrive at Annabelle's school?
11. What color mums are on the church altar in Chapter 10?
(a) Red and yellow.
(b) Brown and yellow.
(c) Purple and yellow.
(d) White and yellow.
12. What type of car does Mrs. Taylor drive?
13. In Chapter 6, how many days does Betty seem to ignore Annabelle?
(b) About a week.
(d) A few.
14. In Chapter 8, what permanent injury does Ruth have?
(a) Brain damage.
(b) A scar on her hand.
(c) A scar on her cheek.
(d) She lost her eye.
15. What year is Annabelle 12?
Short Answer Questions
1. What do Annabelle and her family have for dessert after Sunday dinner in Chapter 10?
2. What type of coat does Toby wear?
3. What is the name of the phone operator in Chapter 11?
4. What color window is at Annabelle's house?
5. How does Annabelle get home from school at the end of Chapter 11?
This section contains 337 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)