|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 12-17.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In Chapter 8, what do Annabelle and some of the other girls make at recess?
(a) Daisy crowns.
(b) Grass chains.
(c) Daisy chains.
(d) Grass crowns.
2. In Chapter 4, what does Annabelle say surprises her sometimes on the hilltop as she walks to school?
(a) Stray dog.
(b) Aunt Lily.
3. In Chapter 5, what reason does Annabelle give for wanting to walk to school with her brothers?
(a) She saw a scary dog the day before.
(b) She saw a wolf the day before.
(c) She saw a strange man the day before.
(d) She saw a snake the day before.
4. Why did Andy not meet Betty as he had planned, according to what Constable Oleska said in Chapter 13?
(a) He had to fix a fence.
(b) He had to clean the barn.
(c) He had to plow a field.
(d) He had to milk the cows.
5. In Chapter 13, where did Constable Oleska say that Andy said that he and Betty planned to meet?
(a) Turtle Stone.
(b) Toby's shed.
(c) Betty's chicken coop.
(d) Andy's barn.
Short Answer Questions
1. What day of the week is it in Chapter 11?
2. What is the name of the phone operator in Chapter 11?
3. What year is Annabelle 12?
4. Who gives up her desk for Betty in Chapter 1?
5. What does Toby give Annabelle in Chapter 5?
This section contains 224 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)