|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 6-11.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How often does Annabelle's family eat at Lancaster's?
(a) Four times a year.
(b) Once a year.
(c) Maybe twice a year.
(d) Three times a year.
2. What is wrong with Betty's grandmother in Chapter 6?
(d) Food poisoning.
3. What does Annabelle's mother give Ruth in Chapter 9?
(a) Molasses drops.
(b) Butterscotch drops.
(c) Red licorice.
(d) Black licorice.
4. What color mums are on the church altar in Chapter 10?
(a) Purple and yellow.
(b) Brown and yellow.
(c) White and yellow.
(d) Red and yellow.
5. In Chapter 9, where does Annabelle's father plan to take James and Henry?
(a) To harvest corn.
(b) To pick weeds.
(c) To prune trees.
(d) To clean the barn.
Short Answer Questions
1. How old is Betty?
2. In Chapter 3, what did Annabelle say that Toby borrowed from her family?
3. What year is Annabelle 12?
4. In Chapter 1, how much does Annabelle's grandfather tell her people used to get for bounty for wolf ears?
5. What is Mr. Faas transporting in his wagon in Chapter 7?
This section contains 166 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)