Prologue - Chapter 5
1. In the Prologue, how old is Annabelle when she learns to lie?
2. What year is Annabelle 12?
3. When did Annabelle's aunt Lily give her a china piggy bank?
(a) When she was eight.
(b) When she was six.
(c) When she was seven.
(d) When she was five.
4. What type of shoes does Annabelle's mother wear in Chapter 1?
(a) Athletic shoes.
(b) Black work shoes.
5. Who does Betty live with in Chapter 1?
(a) Aunt and Uncle.
6. How many students are at Annabelle's school in Chapter 1?
(b) Nearly 40.
(d) About 35.
7. Who gives up her desk for Betty in Chapter 1?
8. When does Betty arrive at Annabelle's school?
9. How long has the farmhouse where Annabelle lives been in her family?
(a) 110 years.
(b) 125 years.
(c) 90 years.
(d) 100 years.
10. In Chapter 1, how much does Annabelle's grandfather tell her people used to get for bounty for wolf ears?
(a) $3 a pair.
(b) $4 a pair.
(c) 50 cents a pair.
(d) 75 cents a pair.
This section contains 3,408 words
(approx. 12 pages at 300 words per page)