|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. What do the gunslingers use the fireworks for?
2. How does Jonas make it look like it was boys who visited their bunkhouse?
3. What does Sheemie tell Cuthbert about?
4. What does Jonas say he plans to move soon?
5. What does Roland tell his friends it is now time to be?
Write an essay for ONE of the following topics:
Essay Topic 1
Choose one of King's previous books and contrast it to WIZARD AND GLASS in terms of the following;
Essay Topic 2
How does King use popular culture in the book? How does he create new meaning from the elements of popular culture he uses? How does he use the story and character to create his representation?
Essay Topic 3
What are the main turning points of the novel? How does Stephen King develop his story to get to each turning point? What happens to the story after a major turning point?
This section contains 212 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)