|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Sheemie tell Cuthbert about?
2. What does Sheemie bring Rhea in this section?
3. Why does Jonas say he is suspicious of the boys in this section?
4. How does Cuthbert suprise Roland in this section?
5. What does Roland choose over Susan?
Write an essay for ONE of the following topics:
Essay Topic 1
How does King use popular culture in the book? How does he create new meaning from the elements of popular culture he uses? How does he use the story and character to create his representation?
Essay Topic 2
The author wrote WIZARD AND GLASS in the third person. Why do you think the author chose to write the story in the third person? How do you think the meaning of the story would change if the author wrote it in the first person?
Essay Topic 3
What are the main turning points of the book? How does King develop his story to get to each turning point? What happens to the story after a major turning point?
This section contains 227 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)