|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does the cat signify when it jumps on the inn's bar?
(a) It is hungry.
(b) Rhea wants more drink.
(c) The sheriff is approaching.
(d) He wants to go outside.
2. Which two characters does Susan kill in this section?
(a) Cuthbert and Alain.
(b) Walter and Depape.
(c) Dave Hollis and Sheriff Avery.
(d) Jonas and Farson.
3. When does Jonas say he plans to take the gunslingers?
(a) The day before Reaping Day.
(b) On Reaping Day.
(c) The day after Reaping Day.
(d) On Fair Day.
4. What drink does Coral Thorin have at The Traveller's Inn?
(a) A beer.
(b) A vodka.
(c) A red wine.
(d) A whiskey.
5. What does Alain call his sixth sense?
(a) The Eye.
(b) The Tremble.
(c) The Feeling.
(d) The Touch.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does ka-tet mean?
2. Why does Cuthbert say he wants Roland to come with them to visit the sheriff?
3. Why does Jonas travel to Citgo?
4. What do the gunslingers use the fireworks for?
5. How does King describe true love?
This section contains 228 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)