|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does ka-tet mean?
(b) One of few.
(d) One from many.
2. What drink does Coral Thorin have at The Traveller's Inn?
(a) A whiskey.
(b) A red wine.
(c) A beer.
(d) A vodka.
3. What is the title of the newspaper?
(a) The Oz Daily Buzz.
(b) The Ex Communicater.
(c) The Wizard's Ball.
(d) The Oz Chronicle.
4. What kind of smile does Jonas favor Lantiago with?
(a) A wintry smile.
(b) A summery smile.
(c) A breezy smile.
(d) A gloomy smile.
5. How does Farson intend to use the oil from Citgo?
(a) To start a gas station.
(b) To get rich.
(c) To power weapons.
(d) To blackmail the government.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where do Reynolds and Depape visit Jonas?
2. What does Coral write in her note to Rhea?
3. What does Jonas take away from Rhea in this section?
4. Who agrees to help Sheemie free Susan?
5. What does Jonas kill in the boys' room?
This section contains 177 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)