|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does Coral sleep with in this section?
2. What does Alain call his sixth sense?
(a) The Tremble.
(b) The Eye.
(c) The Feeling.
(d) The Touch.
3. What does ka-tet mean?
(a) One from many.
(c) One of few.
4. How does Farson intend to use the oil from Citgo?
(a) To blackmail the government.
(b) To start a gas station.
(c) To get rich.
(d) To power weapons.
5. How does Alain determine that Jonas and his men are coming?
(a) He hears their voices on the wind.
(b) He looks into the wizard's ball.
(c) He uses the touch.
(d) He feels the earth's vibrations.
Short Answer Questions
1. What tune does Sheb play on the piano?
2. Who suspects that Susan and Roland are having an affair in this chapter?
3. Where does Jonas tell Reynolds to send some guards?
4. What does Roland choose over Susan?
5. Who agrees to help Sheemie free Susan?
This section contains 180 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)