|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does Will Dearbon escort Susan to?
(a) The top of the mountain.
(b) The edge of the village.
(c) The village shop.
(d) Susan's shack.
2. Wher does Cuthbert usually keep the rook's skull?
(a) On his saddle.
(b) Tied to his shoulder.
(c) Under his hat.
(d) Inside his coat.
3. How does Will react when Susan cries?
(a) He kisses her.
(b) He walks away.
(c) He hugs her.
(d) He slaps her.
4. Where does Hash Renfrew say there are 600 horses?
5. What kind of animal does Will ask Susan about?
6. What kind of bird brings the Cuthbert and Alain a message?
(a) A kestrel.
(b) A rook.
(c) A pigeon.
(d) A dove.
7. Who does Rhea see in the pink orb?
(b) The Big Coffin Hunters.
(c) Proving Honesty.
(d) Roland and his friends.
8. Why does Rhea of Coos run to hide the orb?
(a) She feels the orb vibrate.
(b) She receives a phone call.
(c) She remembers she is expecting a visitor.
(d) She hears someone approaching.
9. What do Reynolds and Depape think it is a good idea to look around?
(a) The Mayor's House.
(b) The gunslinger's bunks.
(c) The Hope.
(d) The Dark Tower.
10. What did Sheemie give Susan earlier in the week?
(b) A card.
11. How is Cordelia Delgado related to Susan?
(a) Her cousin.
(b) Her aunt.
(c) Her mother.
(d) Her sister.
12. What does Jonas they will do to the boys if they find out their secret?
(a) Punish them.
(b) Bribe them.
(c) Kill them.
(d) Give them jobs.
13. What is Herk Avery's position in town?
14. What does Maria say has been damaged?
(a) Her priceless vases.
(b) Her living quarters.
(c) One of Susan's dresses.
(d) Her relationship witht he mayor.
15. What word is Roland surprised that Susan knows?
Short Answer Questions
1. Which character hides when Jonas comes into the inn?
2. Who does Jonas want to manipulate into giving him information?
3. What does Will say in his note to Susan?
4. Where does Susan imagine herself and Roland lying together with their foreheads touching?
5. What kind of bird does Depape try to shoot down?
This section contains 380 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)