|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What comes out of the white shape when Roland strikes it?
(a) A rook's skull.
(b) A rat's skeleton.
(c) A human femur.
(d) A lion's head.
2. What are Alain and Cuthbert doing at the docks?
(a) Repairing a ship.
(b) Catching fish.
(c) Building a raft.
(d) Counting nets.
3. Where does Susan hide her note to Will?
(a) In her skirt.
(b) In her sock.
(c) In her purse.
(d) In her hair.
4. What words are inscribed on the adobe arch?
(a) Welcome to Hell.
(b) Rest in Peace.
(c) Welcome to God's land.
(d) Come in Peace.
5. What did Sheemie give Susan earlier in the week?
(d) A card.
6. What does Mayor Thorin buy for Susan in this section?
(a) A baby.
(b) A pig.
(c) A carriage.
(d) A horse.
7. What does Susan say the mayor did when she visited him?
(a) Raped her.
(b) Belittled her.
(c) Spat at her.
(d) Fondled her.
8. Who approaches Rhea's hut in this section?
9. What do the dinner guests do after dinner?
(a) Tell jokes.
(c) Play cards.
10. What does Rhea send Susan to fetch?
11. Why does Marie say Susan has to go to the mayor's house?
(a) To have a dress fitted.
(b) To sleep with the mayor.
(c) To explain her relationship with Roland.
(d) To pay back her loan.
12. What does Rhea take out of the box in this section?
(a) A crystal ball.
(b) A black spider.
(c) A cobweb.
(d) A pink orb.
13. What do Reynolds and Depape think it is a good idea to look around?
(a) The Mayor's House.
(b) The Hope.
(c) The Dark Tower.
(d) The gunslinger's bunks.
14. Where does Sheemie Ruiz spill alcohol?
(a) On Roy Depape's legs.
(b) On Roy Depape's chest.
(c) On the innkeeper's best table cloths.
(d) On the innkeeper's new suit.
15. What does Mayor Thorin's cultured political voice suddenly change to?
(a) A down town voice.
(b) A back country voice.
(c) A housing projects voice.
(d) A farm-hand voice.
Short Answer Questions
1. What kind of bird does Depape try to shoot down?
2. What does Will say in his note to Susan?
3. What is the name of Susan's maid?
4. What does the sheriff think of the boys?
5. What kind of bird brings the Cuthbert and Alain a message?
This section contains 397 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)