|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What do the Big Coffin Hunters want Rhea to do with the box they gave her?
(a) Deliver it to a friend.
(b) Sell it.
(c) Destroy it.
(d) Keep it safe.
2. Why can Susan not afford to be seen with Will?
(a) She will lose alot of money.
(b) She does not want to fall in love.
(c) The mayor will punish them.
(d) People think Will is dangerous.
3. What is the name of the inn the boys are staying at?
(a) The Traveller's Rest.
(b) The Skeleton Key.
(c) The Peter Piper.
(d) The Thimble.
4. How does Will react when Susan cries?
(a) He hugs her.
(b) He walks away.
(c) He slaps her.
(d) He kisses her.
5. What does Mayor Thorin's cultured political voice suddenly change to?
(a) A farm-hand voice.
(b) A down town voice.
(c) A back country voice.
(d) A housing projects voice.
6. Why does Rhea of Coos run to hide the orb?
(a) She receives a phone call.
(b) She feels the orb vibrate.
(c) She remembers she is expecting a visitor.
(d) She hears someone approaching.
7. What do the boys think of the sheriff?
(a) He is honest.
(b) He is a liar.
(c) He is violent.
(d) He is a tyrant.
8. Where does Susan imagine herself and Roland lying together with their foreheads touching?
(a) The mayor's garden.
(b) The willow grove.
(c) The horse stable.
(d) Cordelia's bedroom.
9. What does Rhea send Susan to fetch?
10. What is the title of the interlude?
(a) The Hope and the Dope.
(b) Kansas, Somewhere, Somewhen.
(c) Tales, All Tales.
(d) Keeping Your Eye on the Ball.
11. Where does Susan meet Will in this section?
(a) The Lowground.
(b) The Drop.
(c) The Heights.
(d) The Supermarket.
12. Who bought the flowers for Susan?
13. What does the sheriff think of the boys?
(a) They are immature.
(b) They are dangerous.
(c) They are soft.
(d) They are excaitable.
14. Which character is jealous of Susan and Roland's relationship?
15. What comes out of the white shape when Roland strikes it?
(a) A human femur.
(b) A lion's head.
(c) A rat's skeleton.
(d) A rook's skull.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does Will ask Susan to meet him?
2. Where does Sheemie Ruiz spill alcohol?
3. Who flirts with Cordelia outside the store?
4. How is Cordelia Delgado related to Susan?
5. Who does Rhea want to tell about Susan sleeping with Roland?
This section contains 405 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)