|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. To whose house does the sheriff invite the boys to dinner?
(a) Corderlia Delgado's.
(b) His own.
(c) Alain John's.
(d) Hart Thorin's.
2. What comes out of the white shape when Roland strikes it?
(a) A lion's head.
(b) A rat's skeleton.
(c) A rook's skull.
(d) A human femur.
3. Which character is jealous of Susan and Roland's relationship?
4. What does Alain pick from Roland's shoulder?
(a) A fish bone.
(b) A silver leaf.
(c) A golden hair.
(d) A black feather.
5. Where does Susan hide her note to Will?
(a) In her skirt.
(b) In her sock.
(c) In her purse.
(d) In her hair.
6. What kind of bird brings the Cuthbert and Alain a message?
(a) A pigeon.
(b) A dove.
(c) A rook.
(d) A kestrel.
7. What does Rhea send Susan to fetch?
8. Who approaches Rhea's hut in this section?
9. What is the title of Chapter 8?
(c) Beneath the Peddlar's Moon.
10. Why can Susan not afford to be seen with Will?
(a) She does not want to fall in love.
(b) She will lose alot of money.
(c) People think Will is dangerous.
(d) The mayor will punish them.
11. Who does Jonas want to manipulate into giving him information?
(a) Janet House.
(b) Clay Reynolds.
(c) Cordelia Delgado.
(d) Susan Delgado.
12. Which character hides when Jonas comes into the inn?
13. What does Mayor Thorin buy for Susan in this section?
(a) A carriage.
(b) A pig.
(c) A baby.
(d) A horse.
14. Where does Will ask Susan to meet him?
(a) The inn.
(c) The Drop.
(d) The thinny.
15. Who does Susan say she is most angry at?
Short Answer Questions
1. What kind of bird does Depape try to shoot down?
2. What does Susan say the mayor did when she visited him?
3. What kind of state was Susan in when Rhea gave her her instructions?
4. What does Mayor Thorin's cultured political voice suddenly change to?
5. What did Sheemie give Susan earlier in the week?
This section contains 362 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)