|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter Abstracts.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Mayor Thorin's cultured political voice suddenly change to?
(a) A farm-hand voice.
(b) A housing projects voice.
(c) A back country voice.
(d) A down town voice.
2. What words are inscribed on the adobe arch?
(a) Come in Peace.
(b) Welcome to God's land.
(c) Welcome to Hell.
(d) Rest in Peace.
3. What kind of animal does Will ask Susan about?
4. What does the cat signify when it jumps on the inn's bar?
(a) The sheriff is approaching.
(b) He wants to go outside.
(c) Rhea wants more drink.
(d) It is hungry.
5. What is a thinny?
(a) A safehouse.
(b) A tunnel to the Dark Tower.
(c) A door between worlds.
(d) A magic circle.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Cuthbert suprise Roland in this section?
2. What tune does Sheb play on the piano?
3. What did Sheemie give Susan earlier in the week?
4. Where does Jonas tell Reynolds to send some guards?
5. What does Cuthbert use to threaten Depape?
This section contains 198 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)