|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter Abstracts.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who agrees to help Sheemie free Susan?
(a) Eldred Jonas.
(b) Olive Thorin.
(c) Coral Thorin.
(d) Cordelia Delgado.
2. What do the boys think of the sheriff?
(a) He is honest.
(b) He is a liar.
(c) He is violent.
(d) He is a tyrant.
3. What is the title of the newspaper?
(a) The Ex Communicater.
(b) The Oz Daily Buzz.
(c) The Oz Chronicle.
(d) The Wizard's Ball.
4. What does Maria say has been damaged?
(a) Her priceless vases.
(b) Her relationship witht he mayor.
(c) One of Susan's dresses.
(d) Her living quarters.
5. What is the name of the festival the locals want the gunslingers to stay away from?
(a) Goading Day.
(b) Free Day.
(c) Fair Day.
(d) Reaping Day.
Short Answer Questions
1. What are Alain and Cuthbert doing at the docks?
2. What does Roland tell his friends it is now time to be?
3. What does Alain pick from Roland's shoulder?
4. What does the author describe as unnaturally pink?
5. What does Jonas take away from Rhea in this section?
This section contains 201 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)