|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 10,.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does the sheriff think of the boys?
(a) They are soft.
(b) They are dangerous.
(c) They are excaitable.
(d) They are immature.
2. Why does Marie say Susan has to go to the mayor's house?
(a) To explain her relationship with Roland.
(b) To pay back her loan.
(c) To sleep with the mayor.
(d) To have a dress fitted.
3. Who does Jonas want to manipulate into giving him information?
(a) Janet House.
(b) Clay Reynolds.
(c) Susan Delgado.
(d) Cordelia Delgado.
4. What does Susan say the mayor did when she visited him?
(a) Spat at her.
(b) Belittled her.
(c) Raped her.
(d) Fondled her.
5. Why has Major Hart bought Susan?
(a) To have her as his wife.
(b) To have her as his baby.
(c) To have her as his lover.
(d) To have her as his jester.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does Cordelia confide in about her fears for Susan?
2. What does Rhea send Susan to fetch?
3. What does Jonas they will do to the boys if they find out their secret?
4. Who approaches Rhea's hut in this section?
5. How does Alain threaten to kill Clay Reynolds?
This section contains 211 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)