|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions, 10 short essay questions, and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where did Anja run off to in order to have a baby?
2. What is the surname of the friend who is waiting for Dallas at home?
3. Dallas orders Peabody to take what kind of medication?
4. Who is left in Dallas' home office to run background checks?
5. What color is Anja's hair?
Short Essay Questions
1. How did Stiles use his skills to avoid police detection?
2. What piece of information stuns Anja about Draco and Carly?
3. What is Mavis' purpose for being at Dallas and Roarke's house? What is she doing when they arrive home? What is Eve's reaction?
4. What is the conversation between Eve and Roarke that disturbs Eve?
5. What are Roarke and McNab up to in Eve's home office? What topics are discussed?
6. What happens when Peabody confronts Dallas at the home office?
7. What about the conversation upsets Eve?
8. How was Roarke able to help Mavis with her career?
9. Discuss Peabody's evening out on the town with Charles. What upsets Peabody?
10. What is discussed during Eve's meeting with Mira regarding the case?
Write an essay for ONE of the following topics:
Essay Topic 1
Write your own murder mystery based on "Witness in Death" and/or "Witness for the Prosecution." Supply complete storyboards. Include character information, plot, synopsis, etc. Explain your inspiration.
Essay Topic 2
Explore the role of Linus Quim in the story. Write out Quim's part in the murder as well as his immediate plans. Use the same background information to rewrite Quim's story. What might have happened if Quim had not attempted to blackmail Areena? What if Eve had not known about or interviewed Jorgensen? Would Quim's death have been ruled a suicide? What other character might have been in the same position as Quim?
Essay Topic 3
Write a short story from the point of Mavis Freestone regarding her first meeting with Dallas. How did the two women become friends? Do the women have anything in common at all? If so, what? How does Mavis fit in to Dallas' new life with Roarke? How has the life of each character changed since they met?
This section contains 685 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)