|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is often very difficult to understand despite the facts of the case?
2. Dallas worries about appearing as if she is a:
3. How long had Trueheart been waiting out in the cold when Dallas arrived at Stiles' apartment?
(a) 30 minutes.
(b) 4 hours.
(c) 2 hours.
(d) 5 hours.
4. What important information does Dallas uncover about Carly?
(a) She's adopted.
(b) She has a sealed file.
(c) She was at the murder scene.
(d) She is Feinstein's sister.
5. What type of event is attended by Dallas and Roarke?
(a) Memorial service.
(d) Dinner party.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is a powerful motivation for murder?
2. Dallas finds it important to express the fact that she ______ Roarke.
3. How old is the injured cop?
4. Who is left in Dallas' home office to run background checks?
5. Where does Dallas meet the character to discuss the case?
Short Essay Questions
1. What vital piece of information is uncovered by Roarke regarding the case?
2. What non-factual information does Mira believe Eve needs to take into account regarding the case?
3. What happens when Peabody confronts Dallas at the home office?
4. How did Stiles use his skills to avoid police detection?
5. What is discussed during Eve's meeting with Mira regarding the case?
6. Who does Eve meet at the hospital? How does the meeting affect Eve?
7. Discuss Peabody's evening out on the town with Charles. What upsets Peabody?
8. What interesting information does Eve learn about Michael Proctor's mother?
9. Who is present at Carly Landsdowne's apartment when Eve and Peabody go there to question Carly?
10. What is Carly's outlook on the facts surrounding her adoption?
This section contains 606 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)