|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the character's first name?
2. What kind of injury is the cop suffering from, even if only temporarily?
(a) Bruised heart.
(b) Spinal cord injury.
(c) Damaged kidney.
(d) Broken jaw.
3. What word best describes how Trueheart acts toward Dallas?
4. What is the motto of the New York Police and Security Department?
(a) Divide and Fall.
(b) Rise and Conquer.
(c) Serve and Protect.
(d) Safety and Security for All.
5. Where did Anja run off to in order to have a baby?
Short Answer Questions
1. What item enrages the guest?
2. What Agatha Christie play is referred to in this section?
3. What term does Dallas use to mean that the suspect has fled the scene?
4. What is the name of the universal computer security system?
5. Dallas and Peabody get into an argument over Peabody's personal relationship with which character?
Short Essay Questions
1. How was Roarke able to help Mavis with her career?
2. What about the conversation upsets Eve?
3. What are Roarke and McNab up to in Eve's home office? What topics are discussed?
4. Explain the scene between Dallas and Anja Carvell regarding Carly's parentage.
5. Who else was involved in the information regarding Draco and the play?
6. What is the conversation between Eve and Roarke that disturbs Eve?
7. What non-factual information does Mira believe Eve needs to take into account regarding the case?
8. The author delves into Eve's personal life by introducing Eve's most unlikely and closest friend. Discuss the friend and her effect on Dallas.
9. What news is given to Nadine when she arrives at the house? What is her reaction?
10. What is discussed during Eve's meeting with Mira regarding the case?
This section contains 639 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)