|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Dallas never likes or believes in what?
(d) Shifty eyes.
2. How long had Trueheart been waiting out in the cold when Dallas arrived at Stiles' apartment?
(a) 30 minutes.
(b) 2 hours.
(c) 5 hours.
(d) 4 hours.
3. What is the motto of the New York Police and Security Department?
(a) Serve and Protect.
(b) Divide and Fall.
(c) Rise and Conquer.
(d) Safety and Security for All.
4. What item seems to magically appear to Roarke and McNab's benefit?
(a) Search warrant.
5. What kind of injury is the cop suffering from, even if only temporarily?
(a) Broken jaw.
(b) Bruised heart.
(c) Spinal cord injury.
(d) Damaged kidney.
Short Answer Questions
1. What was the woman's first name?
2. Who is transported to the police station for an interview with Dallas?
3. What Agatha Christie play is referred to in this section?
4. In chapter 11, Dallas reveals that which character was in a sex tape with Draco?
5. Dallas worries about appearing as if she is a:
Short Essay Questions
1. What happens when Peabody confronts Dallas at the home office?
2. What piece of information stuns Anja about Draco and Carly?
3. What is Carly's outlook on the facts surrounding her adoption?
4. Who is present at Carly Landsdowne's apartment when Eve and Peabody go there to question Carly?
5. What interesting information does Eve learn about Michael Proctor's mother?
6. What vital piece of information is uncovered by Roarke regarding the case?
7. Who else was involved in the information regarding Draco and the play?
8. What about the conversation upsets Eve?
9. What non-factual information does Mira believe Eve needs to take into account regarding the case?
10. What is Mavis' purpose for being at Dallas and Roarke's house? What is she doing when they arrive home? What is Eve's reaction?
This section contains 626 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)