|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How long had Trueheart been waiting out in the cold when Dallas arrived at Stiles' apartment?
(a) 2 hours.
(b) 4 hours.
(c) 5 hours.
(d) 30 minutes.
2. What is Eve's reaction to telling Carly some important information?
(a) She is sad.
(b) She is vindicated.
(c) She becomes ill.
(d) She feels mean.
3. What important information does Dallas uncover about Carly?
(a) She is Feinstein's sister.
(b) She was at the murder scene.
(c) She's adopted.
(d) She has a sealed file.
4. What is often very difficult to understand despite the facts of the case?
5. What code does Dallas use to locate sealed files pertaining to the double homicide?
(a) Code Death.
(b) Code Yellow.
(c) Code Eve.
(d) Code Black.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Stiles' first name?
2. What color is Anja's hair?
3. What is the motto of the New York Police and Security Department?
4. Dallas and Peabody get into an argument over Peabody's personal relationship with which character?
5. Dallas commends the cop's family member for which of the following?
Short Essay Questions
1. What piece of information stuns Anja about Draco and Carly?
2. What non-factual information does Mira believe Eve needs to take into account regarding the case?
3. The author delves into Eve's personal life by introducing Eve's most unlikely and closest friend. Discuss the friend and her effect on Dallas.
4. Who else was involved in the information regarding Draco and the play?
5. What is Mavis' purpose for being at Dallas and Roarke's house? What is she doing when they arrive home? What is Eve's reaction?
6. What happens when Peabody confronts Dallas at the home office?
7. What news is given to Nadine when she arrives at the house? What is her reaction?
8. How does Carly react to the news about Draco being her father?
9. Explain the scene between Dallas and Anja Carvell regarding Carly's parentage.
10. What about the conversation upsets Eve?
This section contains 657 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)