|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. The woman retired to which Midwestern city?
(a) St. Louis.
2. Dallas finds it important to express the fact that she ______ Roarke.
(b) Sleeps with.
3. Who is transported to the police station for an interview with Dallas?
4. What word best describes how Trueheart acts toward Dallas?
5. What caused the attack to take place?
(a) Lead role.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who do Dallas and Roarke sit down with to calm her regarding the case?
2. What important information does Dallas uncover about Carly?
3. Who is Levinsky?
4. Where did Anja run off to in order to have a baby?
5. What is the name of Roarke's newest resort venture?
Short Essay Questions
1. What are Roarke and McNab up to in Eve's home office? What topics are discussed?
2. What news is given to Nadine when she arrives at the house? What is her reaction?
3. Who does Eve meet at the hospital? How does the meeting affect Eve?
4. Discuss Peabody's evening out on the town with Charles. What upsets Peabody?
5. How does Carly react to the news about Draco being her father?
6. What is Carly's outlook on the facts surrounding her adoption?
7. Explain the scene between Dallas and Anja Carvell regarding Carly's parentage.
8. The next scene involves Anja and Stiles. Where do they meet? What had Stiles lied about?
9. What interesting information does Eve learn about Michael Proctor's mother?
10. How was Roarke able to help Mavis with her career?
This section contains 607 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)