|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Eve find at Draco's apartment?
(a) Sex tape.
(b) Murder weapon.
(c) Dead body.
2. Eve remembers a scene in a hotel room where she was with whom?
(b) Social services.
(d) Her father.
3. What does the man do for a living?
(a) Licensed companion.
(d) Graphic designer.
4. Whose apartment is visited by Dallas and Peabody in Chapter 8?
5. This character is what type of doctor?
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the name of the main character in the story?
2. McNab gets frustrated with Peabody when she does what?
3. Where does the story take place?
4. What game do Eve and Roarke play at home?
5. What is the name of Roarke's butler?
Short Essay Questions
1. Who is Draco's understudy for the play? How does he feel about Draco?
2. Where does Dallas meet with Nadine? What is the purpose of the meeting?
3. Where does the play take place? How is Dallas connected to the theater?
4. What game do Eve and Roarke play after she finishes chastising him about giving information to Feeney? Who wins?
5. What is the collective opinion of Dallas and Peabody on the understudy's involvement in the murder?
6. Who is the victim? How is he killed?
7. How is the scene preserved for investigation? Who assists Dallas?
8. Who is the first person to be interviewed by Dallas? What part does the actress have in the play?
9. What is Peabody's snap judgment about Quim? How does Eve react? What confirms Eve's instinct?
10. What does Eve do when she arrives at work in the morning? What does she find in her office?
This section contains 584 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)