|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the name of the Chief of Police?
2. What is the name of the assigned replacement for the recently deceased character?
3. What was the role played by that particular actor?
(c) Newspaper reporter.
4. Where was the victim killed?
(a) In a public parking lot.
(b) In a bar.
(c) In an alley.
5. What is the occupation of Quim?
(a) Glide cart operator.
Short Answer Questions
1. What emotion does Peabody feel when asked if she is jealous about being kept out of the loop?
2. What is the name of Eve's friend and news reporter?
3. What new item does Eve find in her office?
4. McNab gets frustrated with Peabody when she does what?
5. What does Eve find at Draco's apartment?
Short Essay Questions
1. What is the murder weapon and where is it found?
2. Where does Dallas meet with Nadine? What is the purpose of the meeting?
3. How is the scene preserved for investigation? Who assists Dallas?
4. Where does the couple go after dinner? Why does Roarke accompany Eve on police business?
5. Who is the next murder victim? Where does the victim work? What does he do?
6. What does Eve do when she arrives at work in the morning? What does she find in her office?
7. Where does the play take place? How is Dallas connected to the theater?
8. What is the collective opinion of Dallas and Peabody on the understudy's involvement in the murder?
9. What is the crux of the murder case and who was the victim?
10. What is the general opinion of Draco?
This section contains 586 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)