|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How many years has Quim been in his current profession?
(a) 15 years.
(b) 20 years.
(c) 30 years.
(d) 5 years.
2. What is the name of the venue mentioned in the beginning of the story?
(a) Dallas Spa and Hotel.
(b) New World Gallery.
(c) New Globe Theater.
(d) Olympus Resort.
3. Eve leaves her office to have a meeting with whom?
4. Where was the victim killed?
(a) In an alley.
(b) In a public parking lot.
(d) In a bar.
5. Eve worries about the relationship between the man and which other character?
Short Answer Questions
1. Which character lives in the same building as Draco?
2. What is the young woman's name?
3. What is the name of the new person in the Medical Examiner's office?
4. What is the name of the person who would benefit the most from Draco's death?
5. What new item does Eve find in her office?
Short Essay Questions
1. What else is discussed on a more personal level?
2. What is the collective opinion of Dallas and Peabody on the understudy's involvement in the murder?
3. What is the general opinion of Draco?
4. Who is the first person to be interviewed by Dallas? What part does the actress have in the play?
5. Who greets Eve when she arrives home? What is the relationship between this person and Eve?
6. Who is Draco's understudy for the play? How does he feel about Draco?
7. Who does Dallas meet with in the beginning of Chapter 5? What information has been passed on without Eve's knowledge?
8. What is the murder weapon and where is it found?
9. Who is the main character in the story, what does she do for a living, where does she work and when does the story take place?
10. Who is the victim? How is he killed?
This section contains 569 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)