|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Eve's opinion of the butler?
(a) She appreciates him.
(b) She tolerates him.
(c) She hates him.
(d) She adores him.
2. What is the woman's first name?
3. What is the head detective's rank?
4. How many years has Quim been in his current profession?
(a) 5 years.
(b) 30 years.
(c) 15 years.
(d) 20 years.
5. What is another term used for television?
Short Answer Questions
1. Despite Draco's absence, the man claims that it would be what kind of experience to take the reins of the job?
2. Eve worries about the relationship between the man and which other character?
3. McNab gets frustrated with Peabody when she does what?
4. What does Eve find at Draco's apartment?
5. Who finds Quim's body at the scene?
Short Essay Questions
1. Was Quim involved in the murder of Richard Draco? Does he have any inside information? Explain.
2. What event is Dallas at during the murder and what is her take on the event?
3. What is the crux of the murder case and who was the victim?
4. Who is the first person to be interviewed by Dallas? What part does the actress have in the play?
5. What else is discussed on a more personal level?
6. How is the scene preserved for investigation? Who assists Dallas?
7. Who greets Eve when she arrives home? What is the relationship between this person and Eve?
8. Where does the couple go after dinner? Why does Roarke accompany Eve on police business?
9. Who is the main character in the story, what does she do for a living, where does she work and when does the story take place?
10. Where does the play take place? How is Dallas connected to the theater?
This section contains 576 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)