|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is chastised for making snap judgments about Quim's death?
2. What does the couple have for dinner?
3. Where was the victim killed?
(a) In an alley.
(b) In a bar.
(d) In a public parking lot.
4. What is the abbreviation of the department where the lead detective works?
5. Who is the first person interviewed in Chapter 4?
Short Answer Questions
1. What item is used to prepare meals for the couple at home?
2. What is the name of the main character in the story?
3. What game do Eve and Roarke play at home?
4. What illegal drug does Eve find at the apartment?
5. What new item does Eve find in her office?
Short Essay Questions
1. What is Eve's advice to Nadine? Will Nadine comply?
2. Was Quim involved in the murder of Richard Draco? Does he have any inside information? Explain.
3. Who is the victim? How is he killed?
4. What does Eve do when she arrives at work in the morning? What does she find in her office?
5. Where does Dallas meet with Nadine? What is the purpose of the meeting?
6. Who is the first person to be interviewed by Dallas? What part does the actress have in the play?
7. Who is the next murder victim? Where does the victim work? What does he do?
8. Who does Dallas meet with in the beginning of Chapter 5? What information has been passed on without Eve's knowledge?
9. Discuss the meeting between Quim and Draco's killer. What is the end result?
10. What is the crux of the murder case and who was the victim?
This section contains 597 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)