|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is chastised for making snap judgments about Quim's death?
2. The actor is panicked and claims what about the deaths at the theater?
(a) It will burn down.
(b) They will come in threes.
(c) Everyone will end up being murdered.
(d) The theater will have to close.
3. This character is what type of doctor?
4. The consultant tells Eve that the murderer is most likely an actor because of the use of which of the following?
(a) Exit door.
(d) Stage makeup.
5. What is the name of the detective's aide?
Short Answer Questions
1. At what television station does the reporter work?
2. How were the drugs introduced into Quim's system?
3. Who at Central is assigned to run background checks for Dallas?
4. What is Eve's opinion of the butler?
5. Peabody enters and informs Dallas on items found in Draco's apartment, including which of the following?
Short Essay Questions
1. Who is the victim? How is he killed?
2. Where does Dallas meet with Nadine? What is the purpose of the meeting?
3. What is the murder weapon and where is it found?
4. Who is the main character in the story, what does she do for a living, where does she work and when does the story take place?
5. What is the general opinion of Draco?
6. What else is discussed on a more personal level?
7. What is Eve's advice to Nadine? Will Nadine comply?
8. Discuss the meeting between Quim and Draco's killer. What is the end result?
9. Eve leaves her office to attend another meeting. Who is the meeting with and what is the purpose?
10. What is the crux of the murder case and who was the victim?
This section contains 600 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)