|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What term does Dallas use to mean that the suspect has fled the scene?
(a) Bugged out.
(b) Flew the coop.
(c) Took off running.
(d) Gone rabbit.
2. Dallas and Peabody get into an argument over Peabody's personal relationship with which character?
3. What is the name of the universal computer security system?
4. What type of event is attended by Dallas and Roarke?
(a) Dinner party.
(d) Memorial service.
5. Dallas is upset when she finds out that Stiles did which of the following?
(b) Breached security.
(d) Talked to her boss.
6. What is the character's first name?
7. How many years ago had the incident taken place?
8. Dallas orders Peabody to take what kind of medication?
(a) Couch medicine.
(b) Sober Up.
9. What word best describes how Trueheart acts toward Dallas?
10. Which police officer is seriously injured while on duty?
11. Dallas worries about appearing as if she is a:
12. What is the subject of the argument between Peabody and Dallas?
(b) Proper conduct.
(d) Who gets to drive.
13. What was the name of the woman who attempted to commit suicide?
14. Who is left in Dallas' home office to run background checks?
15. What is the character's occupation?
(c) Cosmetic salesperson.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is McNab's feeling regarding Peabody's blossoming relationship?
2. What color is Anja's hair?
3. Who is Levinsky?
4. Where is Peabody when Dallas reaches her on the link?
5. Dallas finds it important to express the fact that she ______ Roarke.
This section contains 290 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)