|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Eve finds it difficult to relate to the injured cop's situation because she does not have:
(b) Enough information.
(d) A mother.
2. During the meeting it is determined that Stiles is most likely not:
(b) A murderer.
(c) A drug addict.
(d) Running away.
3. What word best describes how Trueheart acts toward Dallas?
4. What important information does Dallas uncover about Carly?
(a) She has a sealed file.
(b) She is Feinstein's sister.
(c) She's adopted.
(d) She was at the murder scene.
5. What was the profession of Proctor's mother?
(a) Theater director.
(c) Magician's assistant.
6. What was the name of the cop that compromised Eve's entire operation?
7. Dallas never likes or believes in what?
(d) Shifty eyes.
8. Where did Anja run off to in order to have a baby?
9. Who had previously assaulted Draco?
10. Who is transported to the police station for an interview with Dallas?
11. The woman retired to which Midwestern city?
(a) St. Louis.
12. Dallas commends the cop's family member for which of the following?
13. Which police officer is seriously injured while on duty?
14. What is the name of Dallas' commanding officer?
15. Why was the news a shock to the aggressor?
(a) It was a long time ago.
(b) He had changed his name.
(c) There was no conviction.
(d) The records had been sealed.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does "Cherchez la femme" mean?
2. Which character will it be necessary for Dallas to speak to in order to get a clear picture?
3. What is the motto of the New York Police and Security Department?
4. What term does Dallas use to mean that the suspect has fled the scene?
5. What was the name of the woman who attempted to commit suicide?
This section contains 349 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)