|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What was the name of the cop that compromised Eve's entire operation?
2. Dallas finds it important to express the fact that she ______ Roarke.
(a) Sleeps with.
3. Dallas is upset when she finds out that Stiles did which of the following?
(a) Talked to her boss.
(c) Breached security.
4. What type of event is attended by Dallas and Roarke?
(c) Memorial service.
(d) Dinner party.
5. During the meeting it is determined that Stiles is most likely not:
(a) Running away.
(b) A murderer.
(c) A drug addict.
6. Who is left in Dallas' home office to run background checks?
7. Where did Anja run off to in order to have a baby?
8. The woman retired to which Midwestern city?
(a) St. Louis.
9. Roarke gives advice about what topic?
10. Who calls Roarke to say that Eve may need him?
11. What does "Cherchez la femme" mean?
(a) Female cat.
(b) Cherish the girl.
(c) Love of a woman.
(d) Find the woman.
12. What is Stiles' first name?
13. What is often very difficult to understand despite the facts of the case?
14. What author was Stiles reading while he waited for Anja?
15. What kind of injury is the cop suffering from, even if only temporarily?
(a) Broken jaw.
(b) Bruised heart.
(c) Damaged kidney.
(d) Spinal cord injury.
Short Answer Questions
1. What was the woman's first name?
2. Dallas worries about appearing as if she is a:
3. Dallas never likes or believes in what?
4. How many years ago had the incident taken place?
5. Dallas continues to be amazed by the depth of which emotion?
This section contains 296 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)