|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. During the meeting it is determined that Stiles is most likely not:
(b) A murderer.
(c) Running away.
(d) A drug addict.
2. Who is left in Dallas' home office to run background checks?
3. What code does Dallas use to locate sealed files pertaining to the double homicide?
(a) Code Black.
(b) Code Yellow.
(c) Code Death.
(d) Code Eve.
4. Dallas is upset when she finds out that Stiles did which of the following?
(a) Breached security.
(c) Talked to her boss.
5. What is the name of Roarke's newest resort venture?
(c) Roarke Tower.
6. What is Stiles' first name?
7. What country is Anja from?
8. What was the woman's first name?
9. Where does Dallas meet the character to discuss the case?
10. What is often very difficult to understand despite the facts of the case?
11. Who had previously assaulted Draco?
12. What was the name of the woman who attempted to commit suicide?
13. Dallas worries about appearing as if she is a:
14. Roarke gives advice about what topic?
15. Where does Peabody go during a night out on the town?
(b) Art show.
(c) Video arcade.
(d) Strip club.
Short Answer Questions
1. Dallas commends the cop's family member for which of the following?
2. What is the name of the universal computer security system?
3. What important information does Dallas uncover about Carly?
4. The woman retired to which Midwestern city?
5. Eve finds it difficult to relate to the injured cop's situation because she does not have:
This section contains 306 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)