|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Eve plan to visit after dinner has ended?
(a) Victim's apartment.
(d) Downtown office.
2. What does Eve find at Draco's apartment?
(a) Dead body.
(b) Sex tape.
(d) Murder weapon.
3. What is the name of the medical examiner who works on the case alongside Eve?
4. What is the occupation of Quim?
(b) Glide cart operator.
5. What game do Eve and Roarke play at home?
6. What is the surname of the reporter who calls Eve during the case?
7. Where does the story take place?
(b) New York.
(c) Sante Fe.
8. Who is the head of the Electronic Detective Division (EDD)?
9. How were the drugs introduced into Quim's system?
10. What is Eve's opinion of the butler?
(a) She adores him.
(b) She hates him.
(c) She appreciates him.
(d) She tolerates him.
11. How long did it take for the new item to arrive since it had been requested?
(a) 3 months.
(b) 2 years.
(c) 2 days.
(d) 8 months.
12. What is Quim's first name?
13. What is the doctor's first name?
14. The reporter is concerned about which of the following?
(b) Security tapes.
15. What is the name of Eve's friend and news reporter?
Short Answer Questions
1. What emotion does Peabody feel when asked if she is jealous about being kept out of the loop?
2. Eve worries about the relationship between the man and which other character?
3. Who is present at the woman's apartment?
4. Who at Central is assigned to run background checks for Dallas?
5. McNab gets frustrated with Peabody when she does what?
This section contains 295 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)