|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the name of the detective's aide?
2. Who is the first person interviewed in Chapter 4?
3. What caused Eve to remember the scene?
(d) Neon lights.
4. Who is the head of the Electronic Detective Division (EDD)?
5. What was the woman's relationship to the deceased?
(c) Former lover.
6. What is the woman's first name?
7. The consultant tells Eve that the murderer is most likely an actor because of the use of which of the following?
(a) Stage makeup.
(b) Exit door.
8. What is the head detective's rank?
9. Who is present at the woman's apartment?
10. What is the name of Roarke's butler?
11. Eve discovers that Mansfield previously had a problem with what item?
(c) Memory loss.
12. What is the name of the assigned replacement for the recently deceased character?
13. What game do Eve and Roarke play at home?
14. How is the character stopped from fleeing from the building?
(a) She gets away.
(b) Trips and falls.
(c) Is handcuffed.
(d) Knocked unconscious.
15. Who is chastised for making snap judgments about Quim's death?
Short Answer Questions
1. What was the murder victim's occupation?
2. What is the surname of the reporter who calls Eve during the case?
3. What is the name of the medical examiner who works on the case alongside Eve?
4. What is the young woman's name?
5. How were the drugs introduced into Quim's system?
This section contains 281 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)