|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What caused Eve to remember the scene?
(c) Neon lights.
2. What is the name of the medical examiner who works on the case alongside Eve?
3. How were the drugs introduced into Quim's system?
4. Where does the story take place?
(b) New York.
(d) Sante Fe.
5. What is the person's title as it regards to the case?
(c) Security guard.
6. Who at Central is assigned to run background checks for Dallas?
7. What is another term used for television?
8. How long did it take for the new item to arrive since it had been requested?
(a) 2 days.
(b) 2 years.
(c) 8 months.
(d) 3 months.
9. What is Monroe's first name?
10. What is the name of the bar where Eve used to hang out with her friends?
(b) Down and Dirty.
(c) Blue Squirrel.
(d) Drag Palace.
11. What is Quim's first name?
12. McNab gets frustrated with Peabody when she does what?
(a) Ignores him.
(b) Rushes off.
(c) Calls constantly.
13. Quim dies by what method?
(d) Head trauma.
14. What is the name of the assigned replacement for the recently deceased character?
15. Peabody enters and informs Dallas on items found in Draco's apartment, including which of the following?
(a) Wild Rabbit.
(c) Black trash bags.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the name of the person who would benefit the most from Draco's death?
2. Who is the first person interviewed in Chapter 4?
3. What was the murder victim's occupation?
4. What term is used to describe the personality of the recently deceased?
5. What is the doctor's first name?
This section contains 293 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)