|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the abbreviation of the department where the lead detective works?
2. Despite Draco's absence, the man claims that it would be what kind of experience to take the reins of the job?
(c) Fortuitous event.
3. What is the occupation of Quim?
(c) Glide cart operator.
4. Who is present at the woman's apartment?
5. What emotion does Peabody feel when asked if she is jealous about being kept out of the loop?
6. Just before Quim dies, he thinks about which one of these places?
(c) Grandparents' farm.
7. Who is the head of the Electronic Detective Division (EDD)?
8. This person runs what kind of illegal operation?
9. What is the name of the assigned replacement for the recently deceased character?
10. What does the couple have for dinner?
11. What is the name of Roarke's butler?
12. What is the surname of the reporter who calls Eve during the case?
13. What is the name of the Chief of Police?
14. What was the murder victim's occupation?
(d) Taxi driver.
15. Who is chastised for making snap judgments about Quim's death?
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the woman's first name?
2. What is Quim forced to do after being drugged?
3. What illegal drug does Eve find at the apartment?
4. Who actually committed the murder, even if unknowingly?
5. What is the young woman's name?
This section contains 292 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)