|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 20-22.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How many years has Quim been in his current profession?
(a) 20 years.
(b) 5 years.
(c) 30 years.
(d) 15 years.
2. How is the character stopped from fleeing from the building?
(a) Trips and falls.
(b) Knocked unconscious.
(c) She gets away.
(d) Is handcuffed.
3. What is the name of the medical examiner who works on the case alongside Eve?
4. What word best describes how Trueheart acts toward Dallas?
5. Dallas orders Peabody to take what kind of medication?
(b) Couch medicine.
(c) Sober Up.
Short Answer Questions
1. What new item does Eve find in her office?
2. What was the role played by that particular actor?
3. What is McNab's feeling regarding Peabody's blossoming relationship?
4. What item seems to magically appear to Roarke and McNab's benefit?
5. How were the drugs introduced into Quim's system?
This section contains 150 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)