|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 4-6.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Peabody's first name?
2. What is the name of the medical examiner who works on the case alongside Eve?
3. What information does Roarke supply to Feeney regarding the case?
(a) Police records.
(b) Security tapes.
(c) Evidence bags.
(d) Financial information.
4. Who is present at the woman's apartment?
5. What was the murder victim's occupation?
(a) Taxi driver.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the woman's first name?
2. What does the man do for a living?
3. What news does the reporter give to Eve that stuns the detective?
4. What is the young woman's name?
5. McNab gets frustrated with Peabody when she does what?
This section contains 149 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)