|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 1-3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where was the victim killed?
(b) In a bar.
(c) In a public parking lot.
(d) In an alley.
2. What is the abbreviation of the department where the lead detective works?
3. What term is used to describe the personality of the recently deceased?
4. This character is what type of doctor?
5. What is the name of the Chief of Police?
Short Answer Questions
1. What was the woman's relationship to the deceased?
2. The murder victim is killed using what weapon?
3. What was the murder victim's occupation?
4. What is Eve examining when she is approached by a young woman?
5. What is the name of the venue mentioned in the beginning of the story?
This section contains 153 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)