|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 4-6.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What term is used to describe the personality of the recently deceased?
2. Eve remembers a scene in a hotel room where she was with whom?
(b) Her father.
(d) Social services.
3. What is the doctor's first name?
4. What is the person's title as it regards to the case?
(b) Security guard.
5. What is the name of the venue mentioned in the beginning of the story?
(a) Dallas Spa and Hotel.
(b) Olympus Resort.
(c) New World Gallery.
(d) New Globe Theater.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is Peabody dating at this point in the story?
2. What is the abbreviation of the department where the lead detective works?
3. Who actually committed the murder, even if unknowingly?
4. What is the name of Eve's friend and news reporter?
5. What is Monroe's first name?
This section contains 152 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)