|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 17-19.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the name of Dallas' commanding officer?
2. Eve finds it difficult to relate to the injured cop's situation because she does not have:
(c) A mother.
(d) Enough information.
3. Why was the news a shock to the aggressor?
(a) There was no conviction.
(b) It was a long time ago.
(c) The records had been sealed.
(d) He had changed his name.
4. What information does Roarke supply to Feeney regarding the case?
(a) Financial information.
(b) Security tapes.
(c) Evidence bags.
(d) Police records.
5. What is the surname of the reporter who calls Eve during the case?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Eve experience later that night?
2. What is McNab's first name?
3. What emotion does Peabody feel when asked if she is jealous about being kept out of the loop?
4. What was the woman's first name?
5. What was the name of the woman who attempted to commit suicide?
This section contains 168 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)