1. What is the name of the main character in the story?
2. Where does the story take place?
(c) New York.
(d) Sante Fe.
3. What year is it in the story?
4. What is the surname of the murder victim?
5. What was the murder victim's occupation?
(a) Taxi driver.
6. What is the name of the main character's husband?
7. What is the name of the venue mentioned in the beginning of the story?
(a) New World Gallery.
(b) Dallas Spa and Hotel.
(c) New Globe Theater.
(d) Olympus Resort.
8. The murder victim is killed using what weapon?
9. What is the head detective's rank?
10. What is the name of the detective's aide?
11. Where was the victim killed?
(a) In a bar.
(c) In a public parking lot.
(d) In an alley.
This section contains 2,751 words
(approx. 10 pages at 300 words per page)