• Police Lieutenant Eve Dallas is introduced as is her husband, Roarke.
• Dallas investigates the murder of Richard Draco, an actor.
• Draco was murdered onstage during a performance.
• Dallas secures the scene along with Dr. Mira and her aide, Peabody.
• Various actors are introduced.
• The murder weapon was a prop knife.
• Dallas dodges the media.
• Dallas meets with Whitney and involves Feeney and EDD.
• Dallas interviews Kenneth Stiles.
• Dallas finds out the cause of death from Morse.
• Dallas interviews Michael Proctor.
• Dallas gets in touch with Nadine Furst, a news reporter.
• Nadine had a relationship with Draco six years ago.
• Roarke forwards all pertinent financial data to Feeney.
• Dallas hates that Peabody and McNab may be dating.
• Wild Rabbit is found in Draco's apartment.
• Dallas is angry about Charles' relationship with Peabody.
• Mansfield is interviewed.
• Dallas has a recurring nightmare about her father.
This section contains 554 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)