|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the name of the state police captain that Oreza calls after deciding that Charon is the spy in the police?
2. What is the name of the high-ranking KGB officer Peter Henderson meets in London?
3. From what does John want to put himself as far away as possible after aborting operation Boxwood Green in order to survive?
(a) The tanks.
(b) The NVA.
(c) The bombs.
(d) Sender Green.
4. What is the name of the sergeant John tells two girls to contact at the police after saving them in Chapter 36?
(a) Tom Douglas.
(b) Ed Murdock.
(c) Frank Allen.
(d) Paul English.
5. How much do the mannequins the marines use for practice at Quantico weigh?
(a) 150 pounds.
(b) 300 pounds.
(c) 100 pounds.
(d) 200 pounds.
Short Answer Questions
1. What kind of restaurant does John go to in order to spy on Tony and Henry near the end of the book?
2. What is the name of the minister that Doris meets with after going back home to live with her father?
3. Who do Tony and Henry believe their problems had been caused by after things go back to normal for them?
4. Who does Ritter and Greer interrogate on the flight back to the U.S. from Vietnam?
5. Where is Grishanov taken to a safe house after arriving in the U.S.?
Short Essay Questions
1. How is Peter Henderson's first meeting with a man named Marvin at a restaurant described in the book?
2. What does John do with Doris after finding her with Billy in a building?
3. How does Henry Tucker find out about Doris going to the police about Pam's death?
4. How is Ritter's meeting with the KGB resident agent at a zoo described?
5. What does Xantha tell a police officer that picks her up on the street after John released her?
6. How is Doris's first phone conversation to her father since her rescue described?
7. How does John plan on getting to land from the USS Ogden during Phase One of Boxwood Green?
8. What does John do after riding the water sled to the Sender Green location?
9. How does the military use the USS Constellation as a diversion in operation Boxwood Green?
10. What is the nature of the conversation between John and Irvin in regard to operation Plastic Flower?
This section contains 729 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)