|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who do Tony and Henry believe their problems had been caused by after things go back to normal for them?
2. How long does John rent a car for when he comes back from Vietnam for operation Boxwood Green?
(a) 3 weeks.
(b) 2 months.
(c) A month.
(d) 2 weeks.
3. How much do the mannequins the marines use for practice at Quantico weigh?
(a) 300 pounds.
(b) 150 pounds.
(c) 200 pounds.
(d) 100 pounds.
4. Who kills Eddie Morello in the book?
5. What kind of restaurant does John go to in order to spy on Tony and Henry near the end of the book?
Short Answer Questions
1. Where do Sarah and Sandy take Doris to meet with her father?
2. How much does Henry pay Tony for killing Doris?
3. Who comes to visit with the marines just before they leave for operation Boxwood Green?
4. Who discovers Doris and her father's dead bodies?
5. How long does John have to wait for helicopters to rescue him after he aborts operation Boxwood Green?
Short Essay Questions
1. What does John do with Doris after finding her with Billy in a building?
2. How do the police use Xantha to find the drug lab she was held in?
3. How does John plan on getting to land from the USS Ogden during Phase One of Boxwood Green?
4. How is John's visit with Sandy just before leaving for the Boxwood Green mission described?
5. How is the character Georgiy first described in the book?
6. What does Xantha tell a police officer that picks her up on the street after John released her?
7. How does Henry Tucker find out about Doris going to the police about Pam's death?
8. What does John do after riding the water sled to the Sender Green location?
9. How is Boxwood Green first described to the troops training for the mission?
10. How is Doris's body found?
This section contains 651 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)