|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who do Tony and Henry believe their problems had been caused by after things go back to normal for them?
2. What is the first name of General-Lieutenant Rokossovskiy?
3. What time does Marvin tell Peter he will check his apartment windows on Tuesdays and Fridays?
(a) 10 a.m.
(b) 9 a.m.
(d) 2 p.m.
4. Where is Grishanov taken to a safe house after arriving in the U.S.?
(a) North Carolina.
(c) New York.
5. Where does John call Sandy from after leaving Vietnam from Boxwood Green?
Short Answer Questions
1. How many days leave does Charon have to take after being questioned about a murder?
2. Who comes to visit with the marines just before they leave for operation Boxwood Green?
3. How much do the mannequins the marines use for practice at Quantico weigh?
4. Who does John first meet when arriving at Quantico for operation Boxwood Green?
5. What is the name of the man who recognizes John from his tattoo before leaving Quantico for operation Boxwood Green?
Short Essay Questions
1. How is Eddie Morello killed?
2. What is the nature of the conversation between John and Irvin in regard to operation Plastic Flower?
3. What is the nature of Henry and Tony's meeting just after Doris's murder?
4. How is Ritter's meeting with the KGB resident agent at a zoo described?
5. What does Xantha tell a police officer that picks her up on the street after John released her?
6. What does John do with Doris after finding her with Billy in a building?
7. How is Doris's body found?
8. How have the conditions changed for the prisoners at Sender Green after operation Boxwood Green is botched?
9. How does Henry Tucker find out about Doris going to the police about Pam's death?
10. How are John's acts in Phase Three of operation Boxwood Green described?
This section contains 655 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)