|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What hospital do Sam and Sarah work at?
(a) Boston Hospital.
(b) NYU Medical Center.
(c) Chicago General.
(d) Johns Hopkins.
2. What does John pretend to be while spying Henry arriving at a building from some church steps?
(a) A waiter.
(b) A jogger.
(c) A business man.
(d) A wino.
3. What is John doing when he notices helicopter activity on his island just after Pam's death?
(d) Working out.
4. What is the name of the boat that John observes some men drinking on near his island?
(b) The Springer.
(c) Henry's Eighth.
(d) Sender Green.
5. What nationality is the man who is identified in a photo in the prison holding Zacharias?
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the name of the man who Tony and Eddie work for and is their drug source?
2. What does the person who poses as an informant to the police to find out more about John decide to do about him after his meeting?
3. What is the name of the pusher John kills whom he dubs Junior?
4. What is the name of the island John leases in the book?
5. Where is John informed he will be sent if he doesn't agree to participate in Maxwell's operation?
Short Essay Questions
1. How is John's wardrobe full of dark clothing described?
2. What does John do after spotting the red Roadrunner from some church steps?
3. What does the drone first show Maxwell, Greer, and Podulski in regard to the prison Zacharias is being held?
4. How is Maxwell and Podulski's meeting at the Memorial Day celebration at Arlington cemetery described?
5. What does John do when he introduces himself to Pierre Lamarck?
6. How does John tell Pam he feels about her after learning about her drug problem?
7. How does John try to fit into the neighborhood scenery when conducting surveillance and looking for Pam's killer?
8. How is John's SERE training described?
9. What does Pam tell John she wishes to do for the women held captive by Henry Tucker?
10. Why does Angelo's murder upset Henry Tucker?
This section contains 691 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)