|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which of the following words does not belong in the SERE training definition?
2. Why does Zacharias not wish to drink alcohol when Grishanov offers it to him in prison?
(a) He is diabetic.
(b) He doesn't like it.
(c) He is too proud.
(d) It is against his religion.
3. What nationality is the man who is identified in a photo in the prison holding Zacharias?
4. How many bags of drugs does the mortician take out of each body?
5. What is the name of Manuel Oreza's warrant officer?
(a) Mark Charon.
(b) Paul English.
(c) Peter Henderson.
(d) Tony Piaggi.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does Sarah tell John that she wished to treat Pam for her drug addiction?
2. What kind of drugs do John, Sam, and Sarah find in Pam's bag?
3. How many weeks does John plan on resting on his island after Pam's death?
4. What is the name of the admiral who gets off the helicopter on John's island just after Pam's death?
5. What is the name of the Lieutenant Colonel who dies during John's mission in the Prologue?
Short Essay Questions
1. What does John do when he introduces himself to Pierre Lamarck?
2. How do John and Pam try to escape Billy when he follows them in a red Roadrunner?
3. How does John react after learning Pam's body has been found?
4. How is Oreza's drug bust on a boat described in Chapter 9?
5. Why does Angelo's murder upset Henry Tucker?
6. What happens when John and the Rosens confront Pam about the Quaaludes they found in her bag?
7. How does Colonel Jack Tait die in the book?
8. How does John act after returning to Battery Island just after Pam's death?
9. How does John end up at Johns Hopkins hospital in Chapter 7?
10. How does John know Admiral Maxwell?
This section contains 660 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)