|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the name of the person driving the vehicle Pam recognizes when John drives her through her old neighborhood?
2. What holiday is it on the day that John and Pam first meet in the book?
(b) Memorial Day.
(d) Labor Day.
3. What is the name of the shipyard mechanic that works on John's boat?
(a) Jim Greer.
(b) Ed Murdock.
(c) Peter Henderson.
(d) Jack Tait.
4. Complete the following sentence from the narrator, "Sandy watched him drive off, still wondering what there was about the man that was _______".
5. What does John ask of Sandy when he runs into her in Chapter 12?
(a) Asks her on a date.
(b) For advice on grieving.
(c) For a prescription.
(d) If she is married.
Short Answer Questions
1. How many men were chosen at each of the two military camps to be a part of operation Boxwood Green?
2. What is Manuel Oreza's official title in his official capacity?
3. What is the name of the prisoner that is introduced in Chapter 3?
4. What does the admiral who visits John's island after Pam's death wish to learn about the camp where Zacharias is being held?
5. What is the code name of the operation Maxwell's wishes John to go over and study before helping him in his operation?
Short Essay Questions
1. How does John act after returning to Battery Island just after Pam's death?
2. How does John tell Pam he feels about her after learning about her drug problem?
3. What does the drone first show Maxwell, Greer, and Podulski in regard to the prison Zacharias is being held?
4. What does Sarah tell John that she would like to do for Pam in regard to her drug addiction?
5. How does John react after learning Pam's body has been found?
6. How is Oreza's drug bust on a boat described in Chapter 9?
7. How does Colonel Jack Tait die in the book?
8. Why does Angelo's murder upset Henry Tucker?
9. What does Pam tell John she wishes to do for the women held captive by Henry Tucker?
10. How is Zacharias's interrogation by Colonel Grishanov first described in the book?
This section contains 729 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)