|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How many men were chosen at each of the two military camps to be a part of operation Boxwood Green?
2. What is the name of the island John leases in the book?
(a) Bloodsworth Island.
(b) Dog Island.
(c) Battery Island.
(d) Seal Island.
3. How many times was John's car shot after he is shot and Pam is taken?
(b) Four times.
(c) Three times.
4. What new method do Tony and Eddie say they found to dispose of bodies after killing Angelo?
(a) Bury it.
(b) Burn it.
(c) Throw it in the ocean.
(d) Have crabs eat the body.
5. Complete the sentence spoken by the narrator in the book, "Greer and Podulski told themselves at this moment that it had mattered, that ________ had a price, that some men must pay that price, else there would be no flag".
Short Answer Questions
1. What kind of liquor does Colonel Grishanov give to Zacharias in prison?
2. Who did John help rescue in Vietnam that made him become acquainted with the admiral who visits his island just after Pam's death?
3. What is the code name John is given by Maxwell after he agrees to help him with his operation?
4. Where is John informed he will be sent if he doesn't agree to participate in Maxwell's operation?
5. Who conducts a drug bust with a captain of the Baltimore Police Narcotics team in Chapter 9?
Short Essay Questions
1. What do Billy and the other thugs do with Pam's body after killing her?
2. What happens when John and the Rosens confront Pam about the Quaaludes they found in her bag?
3. How does Grishanov get Zacharias to drink vodka despite it being against his religion?
4. What does the drone first show Maxwell, Greer, and Podulski in regard to the prison Zacharias is being held?
5. What does Sarah tell John that she would like to do for Pam in regard to her drug addiction?
6. How does Colonel Jack Tait die in the book?
7. How does John act after returning to Battery Island just after Pam's death?
8. How does John end up at Johns Hopkins hospital in Chapter 7?
9. What does Pam tell John she wishes to do for the women held captive by Henry Tucker?
10. What does John do when he introduces himself to Pierre Lamarck?
This section contains 755 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)