|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does John use to ride onto land in operation Boxwood Green?
(a) A water sled.
(b) A canoe.
(c) A row boat.
(d) Scuba gear.
2. Which of the following things does Ritter not tell MacKenzie when visiting him in Chapter 35?
(a) The illegal wire tap.
(b) The espionage.
(c) The leak in the police.
(d) The details of Boxwood Green.
3. What is the name of John's contact in Boxwood Green?
4. Complete the sentence from the narrator talking about John, "He was willing to kill others because of that _______, to risk everything for it".
5. What is the name of the psychiatrist Detective Ryan consults about the women's murders he is investigating?
(a) Dr. Tucker.
(b) Dr. English.
(c) Dr. Farber.
(d) Dr. Henderson.
6. How long does it take John to get from Battery Island to Quantico on his boat?
(a) 4 hours.
(b) 1 hour.
(c) 3 hours.
(d) 2 hours.
7. Who tells Sandy that John killed a man named Rick?
8. What two countries do Zacharias and Grishanov discuss over vodka when they start becoming friends?
(a) Italy and Germany.
(b) Russia and China.
(c) Canada and Mexico.
(d) Ireland and France.
9. What is the name of the island that the police take Xantha near to look for her old drug den?
(b) Bloodsworth Island.
(c) Battery Island.
10. Where do Sarah and Sandy take Doris to meet with her father?
11. From what does John want to put himself as far away as possible after aborting operation Boxwood Green in order to survive?
(a) The NVA.
(b) Sender Green.
(c) The tanks.
(d) The bombs.
12. What is the name of the man that Peter Henderson meets at a bar and tells him about his friend George?
13. Who contacts John on his boat while he has Billy held captive?
(a) Manuel Oreza.
(b) Jim Greer.
(c) Mark Charon.
(d) Henry Tucker.
14. How many men are the marines hoping to save in operation Boxwood Green?
15. Who does John first meet when arriving at Quantico for operation Boxwood Green?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does John put Billy in to interrogate him on Battery Island?
2. How much does Henry pay Tony for killing Doris?
3. Where is Grishanov taken to a safe house after arriving in the U.S.?
4. Whose phone number does John give to Sandy to find out if anything happened to him?
5. What is the name of the man who recognizes John from his tattoo before leaving Quantico for operation Boxwood Green?
This section contains 426 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)