|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does John have stopovers at on his way to Vietnam for operation Boxwood Green?
(a) Portugal and Russia.
(b) Alaska and Japan.
(c) Hawaii and London.
(d) China and Japan.
2. How long does John rent a car for when he comes back from Vietnam for operation Boxwood Green?
(a) A month.
(b) 2 weeks.
(c) 3 weeks.
(d) 2 months.
3. Who contacts John on his boat while he has Billy held captive?
(a) Mark Charon.
(b) Jim Greer.
(c) Henry Tucker.
(d) Manuel Oreza.
4. Where does the information Peter tells Marvin over dinner eventually end up after Marvin passes it on to his contacts?
(a) The White House.
(b) The CIA.
(c) The KGB Headquarters.
(d) The Pentagon.
5. Where do Sarah and Sandy take Doris to meet with her father?
6. What are the police able to determine about the murderer of a robber from a sneaker imprint?
(a) The shoe type.
(b) The shoe size.
(c) His approximate height.
(d) His weight.
7. How much do the mannequins the marines use for practice at Quantico weigh?
(a) 150 pounds.
(b) 300 pounds.
(c) 200 pounds.
(d) 100 pounds.
8. What is the name Ritter uses when he sets up a meeting with the KGB resident agent?
9. Who discovers Doris and her father's dead bodies?
(b) Her sister.
(c) Pastor Meyer.
(d) Her mother.
10. What is the name of John's contact in Boxwood Green?
11. What is the name of the woman John rescued from a robber who was holding her at knifepoint?
(a) Sarah Rosen.
(b) Doris Brown.
(c) Virginia Charles.
(d) Tish Kelly.
12. What is the name of the man who recognizes John from his tattoo before leaving Quantico for operation Boxwood Green?
(a) Jack Tait.
(b) Ed Murdock.
(c) Paul Irvin.
(d) Jim Greer.
13. Who is the only person to survive when John shoots at a driving car after aborting operation Boxwood Green?
14. What is the name of the woman John finds with Burt, Phil, and Mike that he releases before killing them?
15. What is the first name of General-Lieutenant Rokossovskiy?
Short Answer Questions
1. What do the police use to have Xantha look for the old drug den she was working in before being rescued?
2. What is the name of Peter Henderson's acquaintance that tells him about operation Boxwood Green?
3. What is the name of the minister that Doris meets with after going back home to live with her father?
4. Complete the sentence from the narrator talking about John, "He was willing to kill others because of that _______, to risk everything for it".
5. How many days leave does Charon have to take after being questioned about a murder?
This section contains 442 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)