|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does Charon go to retrieve drugs at the end of Chapter 36?
(a) His desk.
(b) The police evidence room.
(c) His car.
(d) A warehouse.
2. What is the name of the ship John takes to get to Vietnam in Boxwood Green?
(a) USS Irvin.
(b) USS Springer.
(c) USS Constellation.
(d) USS Ogden.
3. How many men are the marines hoping to save in operation Boxwood Green?
4. What kind of restaurant does John go to in order to spy on Tony and Henry near the end of the book?
5. What is the name of the area that John realizes Henry Tucker had been smuggling heroin into the U.S. through corpses?
(a) Sender Green.
(b) Fort Bragg.
(c) Pope Air Force Base.
(d) Battery Island.
6. What is the name of the man that Peter Henderson meets at a bar and tells him about his friend George?
7. Where does John have stopovers at on his way to Vietnam for operation Boxwood Green?
(a) Portugal and Russia.
(b) Alaska and Japan.
(c) China and Japan.
(d) Hawaii and London.
8. Who discovers Doris and her father's dead bodies?
(a) Her sister.
(b) Pastor Meyer.
(d) Her mother.
9. What is the name of the woman John rescued from a robber who was holding her at knifepoint?
(a) Doris Brown.
(b) Tish Kelly.
(c) Sarah Rosen.
(d) Virginia Charles.
10. What is the name of the woman John finds with Billy when he finally apprehends him?
11. Who kills Eddie Morello in the book?
12. What is the name of John's contact in Boxwood Green?
13. Where do Sarah and Sandy take Doris to meet with her father?
14. What two countries do Zacharias and Grishanov discuss over vodka when they start becoming friends?
(a) Ireland and France.
(b) Canada and Mexico.
(c) Russia and China.
(d) Italy and Germany.
15. Who does Ritter and Greer interrogate on the flight back to the U.S. from Vietnam?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does John begin doing for phase three of Boxwood Green?
2. What is the first name of General-Lieutenant Rokossovskiy?
3. What is the name of the man who recognizes John from his tattoo before leaving Quantico for operation Boxwood Green?
4. What does John put Billy in to interrogate him on Battery Island?
5. Who does Doris call after she recovers enough to walk by herself?
This section contains 425 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)