|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Whose phone number does John give to Sandy to find out if anything happened to him?
2. From what does John want to put himself as far away as possible after aborting operation Boxwood Green in order to survive?
(a) Sender Green.
(b) The bombs.
(c) The tanks.
(d) The NVA.
3. What is the name of the psychiatrist Detective Ryan consults about the women's murders he is investigating?
(a) Dr. Tucker.
(b) Dr. Farber.
(c) Dr. Henderson.
(d) Dr. English.
4. What is the name of the woman John finds with Burt, Phil, and Mike that he releases before killing them?
5. What is the name of the sergeant John tells two girls to contact at the police after saving them in Chapter 36?
(a) Tom Douglas.
(b) Paul English.
(c) Frank Allen.
(d) Ed Murdock.
6. How many trucks full of soldiers drive into the prison camp unexpectedly that cause John to call off operation Boxwood Green?
7. What do the police use to have Xantha look for the old drug den she was working in before being rescued?
(a) A limousine.
(b) A helicopter.
(c) A car.
(d) A motorcycle.
8. What is the first name of General-Lieutenant Rokossovskiy?
9. What is the name of the ship the marines in Boxwood Green use as a diversion in order to gain access onto land?
(a) USS Bloodsworth.
(b) USS Springer.
(c) USS Constellation.
(d) USS Ogden.
10. What day is John ordered to go to Quantico to begin his training with the Boxwood Green operation?
11. Who contacts John on his boat while he has Billy held captive?
(a) Henry Tucker.
(b) Jim Greer.
(c) Manuel Oreza.
(d) Mark Charon.
12. What kind of truck had been noticed driving around Doris's neighborhood before her murder?
(a) Furniture delivery.
(c) Flower delivery.
(d) Pizza delivery.
13. What is the name of the woman John rescued from a robber who was holding her at knifepoint?
(a) Doris Brown.
(b) Sarah Rosen.
(c) Virginia Charles.
(d) Tish Kelly.
14. What is the name of the man that John kills second in Chapter 36?
15. How long does John have to wait for helicopters to rescue him after he aborts operation Boxwood Green?
(a) 1 hour.
(b) 20 minutes.
(c) 3 hours.
(d) 30 minutes.
Short Answer Questions
1. What are the police able to determine about the murderer of a robber from a sneaker imprint?
2. What is the only thing Maxwell believes they will not be able to control in operation Boxwood Green?
3. What is the name of the man that Peter Henderson meets at a bar and tells him about his friend George?
4. What is the name of the area that John realizes Henry Tucker had been smuggling heroin into the U.S. through corpses?
5. How much does Henry pay Tony for killing Doris?
This section contains 469 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)