|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does Ritter and Greer interrogate on the flight back to the U.S. from Vietnam?
2. What kind of truck had been noticed driving around Doris's neighborhood before her murder?
(b) Pizza delivery.
(c) Flower delivery.
(d) Furniture delivery.
3. What is the name of John's contact in Boxwood Green?
4. What time did phase four of Boxwood Green begin?
(a) Twenty-one hundred hours.
(b) Twenty-two hundred hours.
(c) Eighteen hundred hours.
(d) Fifteen hundred hours.
5. What day is John ordered to go to Quantico to begin his training with the Boxwood Green operation?
6. What is the name of the Vietnamese military commander that the Russians question about the disappearance of Grishanov?
7. What do the police use to have Xantha look for the old drug den she was working in before being rescued?
(a) A limousine.
(b) A helicopter.
(c) A car.
(d) A motorcycle.
8. Who kills Eddie Morello in the book?
9. Where does Grishanov travel in Chapter 22?
10. Where is Grishanov taken to a safe house after arriving in the U.S.?
(b) North Carolina.
(c) New York.
11. How long does John have to wait for helicopters to rescue him after he aborts operation Boxwood Green?
(a) 1 hour.
(b) 3 hours.
(c) 30 minutes.
(d) 20 minutes.
12. Where does John call Sandy from after leaving Vietnam from Boxwood Green?
13. What does John begin doing for phase three of Boxwood Green?
(a) Setting up surveillance of the prison camp.
(b) Shooting enemies.
(c) Rescuing bystanders.
(d) Setting up bombs.
14. Which of the following men does Xantha not say were going to kill her before John saved her?
15. Where does Grishanov promise Zacharias a good life at when Zacharias says he feels like a traitor?
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the first name of General-Lieutenant Rokossovskiy?
2. Where does the information Peter tells Marvin over dinner eventually end up after Marvin passes it on to his contacts?
3. Which of the following things does Ritter not tell MacKenzie when visiting him in Chapter 35?
4. How many trucks full of soldiers drive into the prison camp unexpectedly that cause John to call off operation Boxwood Green?
5. What does John use to ride onto land in operation Boxwood Green?
This section contains 412 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)