|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the only thing Maxwell believes they will not be able to control in operation Boxwood Green?
(a) The enemies.
(b) Their weapons.
(c) The prisoners.
(d) The weather.
2. What does John use to ride onto land in operation Boxwood Green?
(a) A canoe.
(b) A water sled.
(c) Scuba gear.
(d) A row boat.
3. Who tells Sandy that John killed a man named Rick?
4. Who do Tony and Henry believe their problems had been caused by after things go back to normal for them?
5. Where does Charon go to retrieve drugs at the end of Chapter 36?
(a) A warehouse.
(b) The police evidence room.
(c) His desk.
(d) His car.
6. Who does Doris call after she recovers enough to walk by herself?
(a) Her husband.
(b) Her mother.
(c) Her sister.
(d) Her father.
7. What is the name of the man who recognizes John from his tattoo before leaving Quantico for operation Boxwood Green?
(a) Jack Tait.
(b) Ed Murdock.
(c) Paul Irvin.
(d) Jim Greer.
8. What are the police able to determine about the murderer of a robber from a sneaker imprint?
(a) The shoe type.
(b) His weight.
(c) His approximate height.
(d) The shoe size.
9. Where does Ritter meet the KGB resident agent?
(a) The Pentagon.
(b) A zoo.
(c) CIA Headquarters.
(d) A park.
10. What is the name of the ship the marines in Boxwood Green use as a diversion in order to gain access onto land?
(a) USS Ogden.
(b) USS Constellation.
(c) USS Bloodsworth.
(d) USS Springer.
11. Who does John first meet when arriving at Quantico for operation Boxwood Green?
12. What do the police use to have Xantha look for the old drug den she was working in before being rescued?
(a) A helicopter.
(b) A limousine.
(c) A motorcycle.
(d) A car.
13. Who kills Eddie Morello in the book?
14. Who comes to visit with the marines just before they leave for operation Boxwood Green?
(a) Their family.
(b) High ranking government officials.
(c) Their wives.
15. What were the marines at Quantico's training done around?
(a) The Vietnam time zone.
(b) Light and dark.
(c) The German time zone.
(d) Satellite schedules.
Short Answer Questions
1. How much do the mannequins the marines use for practice at Quantico weigh?
2. From what does John want to put himself as far away as possible after aborting operation Boxwood Green in order to survive?
3. Where do Sarah and Sandy take Doris to meet with her father?
4. What was the name of the operation John worked with the man who recognizes John at Quantico?
5. How long does John rent a car for when he comes back from Vietnam for operation Boxwood Green?
This section contains 443 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)