|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the name of the ship the marines in Boxwood Green use as a diversion in order to gain access onto land?
(a) USS Ogden.
(b) USS Bloodsworth.
(c) USS Springer.
(d) USS Constellation.
2. What is the name of the island that the police take Xantha near to look for her old drug den?
(b) Battery Island.
(d) Bloodsworth Island.
3. Where do Sarah and Sandy take Doris to meet with her father?
4. What kind of restaurant does John go to in order to spy on Tony and Henry near the end of the book?
5. What day is John ordered to go to Quantico to begin his training with the Boxwood Green operation?
6. Complete the sentence from the narrator talking about John, "He was willing to kill others because of that _______, to risk everything for it".
7. What is the first name of General-Lieutenant Rokossovskiy?
8. Who contacts John on his boat while he has Billy held captive?
(a) Henry Tucker.
(b) Jim Greer.
(c) Manuel Oreza.
(d) Mark Charon.
9. From what does John want to put himself as far away as possible after aborting operation Boxwood Green in order to survive?
(a) The tanks.
(b) Sender Green.
(c) The bombs.
(d) The NVA.
10. How long does it take John to get from Battery Island to Quantico on his boat?
(a) 4 hours.
(b) 2 hours.
(c) 1 hour.
(d) 3 hours.
11. Whose phone number does John give to Sandy to find out if anything happened to him?
12. What is the name Ritter uses when he sets up a meeting with the KGB resident agent?
13. What time did phase four of Boxwood Green begin?
(a) Eighteen hundred hours.
(b) Twenty-one hundred hours.
(c) Twenty-two hundred hours.
(d) Fifteen hundred hours.
14. What is the name of the area that John realizes Henry Tucker had been smuggling heroin into the U.S. through corpses?
(a) Sender Green.
(b) Pope Air Force Base.
(c) Battery Island.
(d) Fort Bragg.
15. What is the codename that Peter Henderson uses when meeting a man in London?
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the name of the state police captain that Oreza calls after deciding that Charon is the spy in the police?
2. What is the name of the minister that Doris meets with after going back home to live with her father?
3. Who does Ritter and Greer interrogate on the flight back to the U.S. from Vietnam?
4. What kind of truck had been noticed driving around Doris's neighborhood before her murder?
5. What is the name of the woman John finds with Burt, Phil, and Mike that he releases before killing them?
This section contains 461 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)