|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Manuel Oreza's official title in his official capacity?
(c) Quartermaster First Class.
(d) Coast Guard Master.
2. What does John have a tattoo of on his arm?
(a) A heart.
(b) A peace sign.
(c) A red seal.
(d) An anchor.
3. Which of the following men did not hold Pam captive?
4. Who conducts a drug bust with a captain of the Baltimore Police Narcotics team in Chapter 9?
(a) Jim Tait.
(b) Peter Henderson.
(c) Jack Ritter.
(d) Manuel Oreza.
5. What does Pam reach for in the backseat of John's car before screaming at the end of Chapter 6?
(a) A cooler.
(b) A piece of paper.
(c) A weapon.
(d) A coat.
6. What is the name of the man who Tony and Eddie work for and is their drug source?
(a) Henry Tucker.
(b) Jack Tait.
(c) Sam Rosen.
(d) Mark Charon.
7. Where do John, Pam, Sarah, and Sam go after John fixes their boat?
(a) To New York.
(b) To the hospital.
(c) Out on the water.
(d) To church.
8. What kind of drugs do Tony and Eddie deal?
(d) Prescription pills.
9. Who discovers Pam's dead body?
(c) A news photographer.
10. Where does John begin training for Maxwell's operation?
(b) Battery Island.
(c) Bloodsworth Island.
11. What new method do Tony and Eddie say they found to dispose of bodies after killing Angelo?
(a) Bury it.
(b) Have crabs eat the body.
(c) Throw it in the ocean.
(d) Burn it.
12. What does John do after finding some of Pam's things on the island after her death?
(a) Works out.
(d) Beats up a stranger.
13. What is the name of John's nurse who he opens up to after Pam's death?
14. Complete the sentence spoken by the narrator in the book, "Greer and Podulski told themselves at this moment that it had mattered, that ________ had a price, that some men must pay that price, else there would be no flag".
15. How many weeks does John plan on resting on his island after Pam's death?
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the first name of Colonel Grishanov?
2. Who does John hunt for after meeting with Greer and volunteering to be the person to go in first before the strike team for Boxwood Green?
3. How does John kill the pimp in New Orleans?
4. What is the name of the boat that John observes some men drinking on near his island?
5. Which of the following men do not evaluate the first reconnaissance photos found by the Cody-193 drone?
This section contains 429 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)