|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How many days before meeting John had Pam escaped from her captors?
2. Where does John begin training for Maxwell's operation?
(a) Battery Island.
(c) Bloodsworth Island.
3. Who conducts a drug bust with a captain of the Baltimore Police Narcotics team in Chapter 9?
(a) Peter Henderson.
(b) Manuel Oreza.
(c) Jim Tait.
(d) Jack Ritter.
4. What is the name of John's yacht?
(b) The Springer.
(c) Sender Green.
5. How many kilos does the mortician tell Henry Tucker that he has for him after removing it from the dead bodies?
6. Where does John go to after being released from the hospital?
(a) The Pentagon.
(b) CIA Headquarters.
(c) The Springer.
(d) The White House.
7. Where are the bodies that the mortician takes drugs out of coming from?
8. Who says the following sentence in the book, "Kelly, there are two kinds of people in the world, the ones who need to be told and the ones who figure it out all by themselves"?
9. Where do Billy and the others put Pam's body after killing her?
(a) In the river.
(b) In the trunk of a car.
(c) On the side of the road.
(d) In the middle of the floor.
10. How many bags of drugs does the mortician take out of each body?
11. Which of the following men did not hold Pam captive?
12. How many days does Sarah tell John that it will take for Pam to go through the withdrawal phase for her drug addiction?
13. What does John pretend to be while spying Henry arriving at a building from some church steps?
(a) A wino.
(b) A waiter.
(c) A jogger.
(d) A business man.
14. What body of water is the island that John leases located in?
(a) Lake Michigan.
(b) Mississippi River.
(c) Chesapeake Bay.
(d) Gulf Coast.
15. What is the first name of Vice Admiral Maxwell?
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the last name of Sam and Sarah who John and Pam help when their boat breaks down?
2. What kind of vehicle does Pam recognize when John drives her through her old neighborhood?
3. What is the name of the pusher John kills whom he dubs Junior?
4. Where do Maxwell and Podulski meet up for the Memorial Day activities?
5. Why does Zacharias not wish to drink alcohol when Grishanov offers it to him in prison?
This section contains 424 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)