|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does John go to after being released from the hospital?
(a) CIA Headquarters.
(b) The Pentagon.
(c) The Springer.
(d) The White House.
2. How many days before meeting John had Pam escaped from her captors?
3. What does John ask of Sandy when he runs into her in Chapter 12?
(a) For advice on grieving.
(b) For a prescription.
(c) If she is married.
(d) Asks her on a date.
4. Who does Pam tell John she wishes to help after revealing Henry Tucker had imprisoned her?
(a) The other women he held captive.
(b) Her pet.
(c) Her child.
(d) Her family.
5. What are the last names of the detectives that question John about Pam's death?
(a) Irvin and Rosen.
(b) Henderson and Tucker.
(c) Ryan and Douglas.
(d) Charon and Brown.
6. Where do John, Pam, Sarah, and Sam go after John fixes their boat?
(a) To church.
(b) To the hospital.
(c) Out on the water.
(d) To New York.
7. How much are the drugs worth that Tony and Eddie get from their source just after Angelo's murder?
8. What is Grishanov afraid Zacharias could catch from having broken ribs?
(b) The flu.
(c) A cold.
(d) An infection.
9. Complete the following sentence by the narrator, "The professional elation of having done something difficult was different from _________, from the nature of the task".
10. What kind of drugs do John, Sam, and Sarah find in Pam's bag?
11. What nicknames does John give to the two men he kills at the end of Chapter 15?
(a) Junior and Crud.
(b) Hook and Bait.
(c) Archie and Jughead.
(d) Ren and Stempy.
12. What does the admiral who visits John's island after Pam's death wish to learn about the camp where Zacharias is being held?
(a) Information on the area.
(c) A bomb made.
(d) Surveillance taken.
13. What is the last name of Sam and Sarah who John and Pam help when their boat breaks down?
14. Who do the police question about Pam's death after John?
15. What is the name of John's nurse who he opens up to after Pam's death?
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does Sarah tell John that she wished to treat Pam for her drug addiction?
2. Where do Maxwell and Podulski meet up for the Memorial Day activities?
3. What does Sam recognize to identify John when is brought into the hospital after being shot?
4. How many weeks does John plan on resting on his island after Pam's death?
5. How many men were chosen at each of the two military camps to be a part of operation Boxwood Green?
This section contains 438 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)