|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where is the military base Camp LeJuene located?
(a) North Carolina.
(b) New York.
2. How many pairs of shoes and jackets does John purchase to build up a wardrobe of dark clothes?
3. Who says the following sentence in the book, "Kelly, there are two kinds of people in the world, the ones who need to be told and the ones who figure it out all by themselves"?
4. How many kilos does the mortician tell Henry Tucker that he has for him after removing it from the dead bodies?
5. What kind of liquor does Colonel Grishanov give to Zacharias in prison?
6. What is the name of the Lieutenant Colonel who dies during John's mission in the Prologue?
(a) Henry Tucker.
(b) Mark Charon.
(c) Paul Irvin.
(d) Jack Tait.
7. What is the name of John's nurse who he opens up to after Pam's death?
8. Complete the following sentence by the narrator, "The professional elation of having done something difficult was different from _________, from the nature of the task".
9. What does John do after finding some of Pam's things on the island after her death?
(a) Works out.
(b) Beats up a stranger.
10. What is the last name of Sam and Sarah who John and Pam help when their boat breaks down?
11. How many weeks does John plan on resting on his island after Pam's death?
12. Who discovers Pam's dead body?
(b) A news photographer.
13. How many men does John observe riding on a boat drinking near his island?
14. What kind of drugs do Tony and Eddie deal?
(c) Prescription pills.
15. What is the name of the girl that Tony and Henry had been using to make drug deliveries?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Pam reach for in the backseat of John's car before screaming at the end of Chapter 6?
2. Where do Maxwell and Podulski meet up for the Memorial Day activities?
3. Which of the following men did not hold Pam captive?
4. What is the code name of the camp that Zacharias is being held in?
5. Where does John begin training for Maxwell's operation?
This section contains 401 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)