|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 37 and Epilogue.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where do Sarah and Sandy take Doris to meet with her father?
2. What is the name of the sergeant John tells two girls to contact at the police after saving them in Chapter 36?
(a) Ed Murdock.
(b) Tom Douglas.
(c) Paul English.
(d) Frank Allen.
3. How many men were chosen at each of the two military camps to be a part of operation Boxwood Green?
4. What does John ask of Sandy when he runs into her in Chapter 12?
(a) For advice on grieving.
(b) For a prescription.
(c) Asks her on a date.
(d) If she is married.
5. What is the name of the prisoner that is introduced in Chapter 3?
(a) Jim Greer.
(b) Robin Zacharias.
(c) Casimir Podulski.
(d) Ed Murdock.
Short Answer Questions
1. What hospital do Sam and Sarah work at?
2. What part of the military was John a part of?
3. What holiday is it on the day that John and Pam first meet in the book?
4. Where does John go to after leaving the police after they capture him?
5. Who comes to visit with the marines just before they leave for operation Boxwood Green?
This section contains 214 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)