|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 37 and Epilogue.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does Doris call after she recovers enough to walk by herself?
(a) Her sister.
(b) Her husband.
(c) Her father.
(d) Her mother.
2. How long does John have to wait for helicopters to rescue him after he aborts operation Boxwood Green?
(a) 3 hours.
(b) 30 minutes.
(c) 20 minutes.
(d) 1 hour.
3. What is the name of the woman John finds with Burt, Phil, and Mike that he releases before killing them?
4. What is the name of the man that John kills second in Chapter 36?
5. What is the name of the ship the marines in Boxwood Green use as a diversion in order to gain access onto land?
(a) USS Ogden.
(b) USS Springer.
(c) USS Bloodsworth.
(d) USS Constellation.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the name of the girl that Tony and Henry had been using to make drug deliveries?
2. How many men does John observe riding on a boat drinking near his island?
3. What is John doing when he notices helicopter activity on his island just after Pam's death?
4. What do Americans promise to send to North Vietnamese so that they will go along with their request to release prisoners at Sender Green?
5. Which of the following men do not evaluate the first reconnaissance photos found by the Cody-193 drone?
This section contains 220 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)