|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 37 and Epilogue.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does the admiral who visits John's island after Pam's death wish to learn about the camp where Zacharias is being held?
(a) Surveillance taken.
(b) Information on the area.
(c) A bomb made.
2. What is the only thing John can tell Sandy and Sarah about operation Boxwood Green?
(a) That it is top secret.
(b) That it is in Vietnam.
(c) That he will be gone a while.
(d) That it is a rescue mission.
3. What is the name of John's yacht?
(a) Sender Green.
(b) The Springer.
4. How many days before meeting John had Pam escaped from her captors?
5. Complete the sentence spoken by the narrator in the book, "Greer and Podulski told themselves at this moment that it had mattered, that ________ had a price, that some men must pay that price, else there would be no flag".
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the first name of General-Lieutenant Rokossovskiy?
2. Whose form does John read regarding Pam's death on his way to his island?
3. What is the name of the man that Peter Henderson meets at a bar and tells him about his friend George?
4. Which of the following things does Ritter not tell MacKenzie when visiting him in Chapter 35?
5. What are the last names of the detectives that question John about Pam's death?
This section contains 255 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)