|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 31-33.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does Pam tell John she wishes to help after revealing Henry Tucker had imprisoned her?
(a) The other women he held captive.
(b) Her pet.
(c) Her child.
(d) Her family.
2. What holiday is it on the day that John and Pam first meet in the book?
(a) Memorial Day.
(b) Labor Day.
3. What day is John ordered to go to Quantico to begin his training with the Boxwood Green operation?
4. What hospital is John taken to after he is shot and Pam is taken?
(a) Johns Hopkins.
(b) Boston Hospital.
(c) Chicago Hospital.
(d) Tulane Medical Center.
5. What is the name of John's yacht?
(b) The Springer.
(d) Sender Green.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Manuel Oreza's official title in his official capacity?
2. Complete the following sentence by the narrator, "The professional elation of having done something difficult was different from _________, from the nature of the task".
3. Which of the following men do not evaluate the first reconnaissance photos found by the Cody-193 drone?
4. Where does Grishanov travel in Chapter 22?
5. How does John kill the pimp in New Orleans?
This section contains 202 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)