|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 31-33.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the first name of Vice Admiral Maxwell?
2. What time does Marvin tell Peter he will check his apartment windows on Tuesdays and Fridays?
(b) 2 p.m.
(c) 10 a.m.
(d) 9 a.m.
3. What was John's nickname in the Vietnam War?
4. How many times was John's car shot after he is shot and Pam is taken?
(a) Three times.
(d) Four times.
5. What is the name of the boat that John observes some men drinking on near his island?
(a) Henry's Eighth.
(b) The Springer.
(c) Sender Green.
Short Answer Questions
1. What do the police show John a picture of when questioning him about Pam's death?
2. What does John pretend to be while spying Henry arriving at a building from some church steps?
3. What hospital is John taken to after he is shot and Pam is taken?
4. Whose phone number does John give to Sandy to find out if anything happened to him?
5. What is the name of Peter Henderson's acquaintance that tells him about operation Boxwood Green?
This section contains 206 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)