|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 25-27.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does John kill the pimp in New Orleans?
(a) Poisons him.
(b) Beats him.
(c) Stabs him.
(d) Shoots him.
2. How much are the drugs worth that Tony and Eddie get from their source just after Angelo's murder?
3. What is Manuel Oreza's official title in his official capacity?
(b) Coast Guard Master.
(c) Quartermaster First Class.
4. What new method do Tony and Eddie say they found to dispose of bodies after killing Angelo?
(a) Have crabs eat the body.
(b) Burn it.
(c) Bury it.
(d) Throw it in the ocean.
5. Who does Doris call after she recovers enough to walk by herself?
(a) Her sister.
(b) Her husband.
(c) Her mother.
(d) Her father.
Short Answer Questions
1. What do the police show John a picture of when questioning him about Pam's death?
2. What is the name of the admiral who gets off the helicopter on John's island just after Pam's death?
3. What is the name of John's yacht?
4. Who tells Sandy that John killed a man named Rick?
5. Complete the following sentence by the narrator, "The professional elation of having done something difficult was different from _________, from the nature of the task".
This section contains 207 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)