|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 25-27.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does the admiral who visits John's island after Pam's death wish to learn about the camp where Zacharias is being held?
(b) Surveillance taken.
(c) A bomb made.
(d) Information on the area.
2. What body of water is the island that John leases located in?
(a) Gulf Coast.
(b) Chesapeake Bay.
(c) Mississippi River.
(d) Lake Michigan.
3. Whose phone number does John give to Sandy to find out if anything happened to him?
4. Where does John have stopovers at on his way to Vietnam for operation Boxwood Green?
(a) Alaska and Japan.
(b) China and Japan.
(c) Portugal and Russia.
(d) Hawaii and London.
5. Who does Pam tell John she wishes to help after revealing Henry Tucker had imprisoned her?
(a) The other women he held captive.
(b) Her child.
(c) Her pet.
(d) Her family.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the name of John's nurse who he opens up to after Pam's death?
2. What does John tell Pam after she asks him how he feels about her having a drug problem?
3. What kind of liquor does Colonel Grishanov give to Zacharias in prison?
4. Complete the following sentence by the narrator, "The professional elation of having done something difficult was different from _________, from the nature of the task".
5. What time does Marvin tell Peter he will check his apartment windows on Tuesdays and Fridays?
This section contains 257 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)