|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 25-27.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How many weeks does John plan on resting on his island after Pam's death?
2. What are the police able to determine about the murderer of a robber from a sneaker imprint?
(a) The shoe size.
(b) The shoe type.
(c) His weight.
(d) His approximate height.
3. What does John put Billy in to interrogate him on Battery Island?
(a) A prison cell.
(b) A well.
(c) A recompression chamber.
(d) A coffin.
4. What is the name of the pimp John first kills in New Orleans?
(a) Casimir Podulski.
(b) Pierre Lamarck.
(c) Tony Piaggi.
(d) Ed Murdock.
5. Where does Grishanov travel in Chapter 22?
Short Answer Questions
1. Complete the sentence spoken by the narrator in the book, "Greer and Podulski told themselves at this moment that it had mattered, that ________ had a price, that some men must pay that price, else there would be no flag".
2. How many kilos does the mortician tell Henry Tucker that he has for him after removing it from the dead bodies?
3. What kind of drugs do John, Sam, and Sarah find in Pam's bag?
4. What is the name of the psychiatrist Detective Ryan consults about the women's murders he is investigating?
5. Complete the sentence from the narrator talking about John, "He was willing to kill others because of that _______, to risk everything for it".
This section contains 228 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)