|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 16-18.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the name of the pusher John kills whom he dubs Junior?
2. Why does Zacharias not wish to drink alcohol when Grishanov offers it to him in prison?
(a) He is diabetic.
(b) It is against his religion.
(c) He doesn't like it.
(d) He is too proud.
3. What is the name of the admiral who gets off the helicopter on John's island just after Pam's death?
4. Who says the following sentence in the book, "Kelly, there are two kinds of people in the world, the ones who need to be told and the ones who figure it out all by themselves"?
5. What does John do after finding some of Pam's things on the island after her death?
(a) Beats up a stranger.
(d) Works out.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does John kill the pimp in New Orleans?
2. What is the name of John's yacht?
3. What are John and his team preparing for at the beginning of the book?
4. What does the admiral who visits John's island after Pam's death wish to learn about the camp where Zacharias is being held?
5. What is the code name of the operation Maxwell's wishes John to go over and study before helping him in his operation?
This section contains 251 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)