|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 13-15.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the name of the man who Tony and Eddie work for and is their drug source?
(a) Mark Charon.
(b) Jack Tait.
(c) Sam Rosen.
(d) Henry Tucker.
2. Where do Maxwell and Podulski meet up for the Memorial Day activities?
(a) The Lincoln Memorial.
(b) Arlington National Cemetery.
(c) The White House.
(d) Capitol Hill.
3. What kind of vehicle does Pam recognize when John drives her through her old neighborhood?
(a) A Buick.
(b) A Lexus.
(c) A BMW.
(d) A Roadrunner.
4. How were the police able to conduct a drug bust on a boat at the end of Chapter 9?
(a) They saw the drugs.
(b) They were informed beforehand about the shipment.
(c) They used drug dogs.
(d) It was a coincidence.
5. Who do the police question about Pam's death after John?
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the name of the boat that John observes some men drinking on near his island?
2. What is the first name of Vice Admiral Maxwell?
3. Where do Billy and the others put Pam's body after killing her?
4. How many bags of drugs does the mortician take out of each body?
5. Who says the following sentence in the book, "Kelly, there are two kinds of people in the world, the ones who need to be told and the ones who figure it out all by themselves"?
This section contains 245 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)