|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 13-15.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the name of the admiral who gets off the helicopter on John's island just after Pam's death?
2. How many kilos of drugs does Henry distribute to Tony and Eddie just before deciding to get rid of Eddie?
3. What is the code name of the operation Maxwell's wishes John to go over and study before helping him in his operation?
(a) Sender Green.
(c) Plastic Flower.
(d) Boxwood Green.
4. Whose form does John read regarding Pam's death on his way to his island?
(a) The FBI's.
(b) The local poice's.
(c) The psychologist's.
(d) The pathologist's.
5. What nicknames does John give to the two men he kills at the end of Chapter 15?
(a) Ren and Stempy.
(b) Junior and Crud.
(c) Hook and Bait.
(d) Archie and Jughead.
Short Answer Questions
1. How many kilos does the mortician tell Henry Tucker that he has for him after removing it from the dead bodies?
2. What does the person who poses as an informant to the police to find out more about John decide to do about him after his meeting?
3. What is the first name of Colonel Grishanov?
4. Where is the mortician located that aids in Henry Tucker's drug ring?
5. Who discovers Pam's dead body?
This section contains 219 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)