|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 13-15.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which of the following men do not evaluate the first reconnaissance photos found by the Cody-193 drone?
2. What is the last name of Sam and Sarah who John and Pam help when their boat breaks down?
3. What is the name of the Lieutenant Colonel who dies during John's mission in the Prologue?
(a) Paul Irvin.
(b) Henry Tucker.
(c) Mark Charon.
(d) Jack Tait.
4. Where do John, Pam, Sarah, and Sam go after John fixes their boat?
(a) Out on the water.
(b) To church.
(c) To the hospital.
(d) To New York.
5. How many bags of drugs does the mortician take out of each body?
Short Answer Questions
1. How many kilos does the mortician tell Henry Tucker that he has for him after removing it from the dead bodies?
2. What does Pam reach for in the backseat of John's car before screaming at the end of Chapter 6?
3. Where do Maxwell and Podulski meet up for the Memorial Day activities?
4. What kind of liquor does Colonel Grishanov give to Zacharias in prison?
5. What holiday is it on the day that John and Pam first meet in the book?
This section contains 216 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)