|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 13-15.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What nicknames does John give to the two men he kills at the end of Chapter 15?
(a) Ren and Stempy.
(b) Hook and Bait.
(c) Junior and Crud.
(d) Archie and Jughead.
2. Whose form does John read regarding Pam's death on his way to his island?
(a) The FBI's.
(b) The psychologist's.
(c) The local poice's.
(d) The pathologist's.
3. What new method do Tony and Eddie say they found to dispose of bodies after killing Angelo?
(a) Have crabs eat the body.
(b) Burn it.
(c) Bury it.
(d) Throw it in the ocean.
4. What is the name of the man who Tony and Eddie work for and is their drug source?
(a) Henry Tucker.
(b) Sam Rosen.
(c) Mark Charon.
(d) Jack Tait.
5. Where does Sarah tell John that she wished to treat Pam for her drug addiction?
(b) New York.
Short Answer Questions
1. What do the police show John a picture of when questioning him about Pam's death?
2. What nationality is the man who is identified in a photo in the prison holding Zacharias?
3. What is the name of the plan that Maxwell and Podulski discuss while leaving the Memorial Day celebration?
4. What is Zacharias trained to give when captured and interrogated by the enemy?
5. How many bags of drugs does the mortician take out of each body?
This section contains 237 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)