|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 7-9.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where do John, Pam, Sarah, and Sam go after John fixes their boat?
(a) To the hospital.
(b) Out on the water.
(c) To New York.
(d) To church.
2. What is the name of the shipyard mechanic that works on John's boat?
(a) Peter Henderson.
(b) Jim Greer.
(c) Ed Murdock.
(d) Jack Tait.
3. What is the code name of the camp that Zacharias is being held in?
(a) Plastic Flower.
(b) Boxwood Green.
(d) Sender Green.
4. What kind of drugs do John, Sam, and Sarah find in Pam's bag?
5. How much are the drugs worth that Tony and Eddie get from their source just after Angelo's murder?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does Pam tell John she wishes to help after revealing Henry Tucker had imprisoned her?
2. What does John tell Pam after she asks him how he feels about her having a drug problem?
3. What kind of drugs do Tony and Eddie deal?
4. Which of the following men did not hold Pam captive?
5. What are John and his team preparing for at the beginning of the book?
This section contains 227 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)