|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 4-7.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What holiday is it on the day that John and Pam first meet in the book?
(a) Labor Day.
(c) Memorial Day.
2. What is the name of the plan that Maxwell and Podulski discuss while leaving the Memorial Day celebration?
(a) Boxwood Green.
(b) Plastic Flower.
(d) Sender Green.
3. What is the name of the prisoner that is introduced in Chapter 3?
(a) Robin Zacharias.
(b) Ed Murdock.
(c) Casimir Podulski.
(d) Jim Greer.
4. What is the last name of Sam and Sarah who John and Pam help when their boat breaks down?
5. Where do Maxwell and Podulski meet up for the Memorial Day activities?
(a) Arlington National Cemetery.
(b) The White House.
(c) Capitol Hill.
(d) The Lincoln Memorial.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Pam reach for in the backseat of John's car before screaming at the end of Chapter 6?
2. What is the name of the man Eddie and Tony kill and throw overboard?
3. Where do John, Pam, Sarah, and Sam go after John fixes their boat?
4. What is the first name of Vice Admiral Maxwell?
5. What body of water is the island that John leases located in?
This section contains 217 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)