|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 4-7.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What hospital do Sam and Sarah work at?
(a) Johns Hopkins.
(b) Boston Hospital.
(c) NYU Medical Center.
(d) Chicago General.
2. Where do Maxwell and Podulski meet up for the Memorial Day activities?
(a) Arlington National Cemetery.
(b) The White House.
(c) Capitol Hill.
(d) The Lincoln Memorial.
3. What is the name of the prisoner that is introduced in Chapter 3?
(a) Jim Greer.
(b) Ed Murdock.
(c) Casimir Podulski.
(d) Robin Zacharias.
4. What is the first name of Vice Admiral Maxwell?
5. What is the name of the boat that John observes some men drinking on near his island?
(b) The Springer.
(c) Henry's Eighth.
(d) Sender Green.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the name of the shipyard mechanic that works on John's boat?
2. What does John have a tattoo of on his arm?
3. What new method do Tony and Eddie say they found to dispose of bodies after killing Angelo?
4. What is the name of Manuel Oreza's warrant officer?
5. What are John and his team preparing for at the beginning of the book?
This section contains 211 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)