|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 4-7.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the name of the person driving the vehicle Pam recognizes when John drives her through her old neighborhood?
2. How many days does Sarah tell John that it will take for Pam to go through the withdrawal phase for her drug addiction?
3. Complete the sentence spoken by the narrator in the book, "Greer and Podulski told themselves at this moment that it had mattered, that ________ had a price, that some men must pay that price, else there would be no flag".
4. What hospital do Sam and Sarah work at?
(a) Boston Hospital.
(b) Johns Hopkins.
(c) Chicago General.
(d) NYU Medical Center.
5. What holiday is it on the day that John and Pam first meet in the book?
(b) Labor Day.
(c) Memorial Day.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the first name of Vice Admiral Maxwell?
2. What kind of vehicle does Pam recognize when John drives her through her old neighborhood?
3. Where does Sarah tell John that she wished to treat Pam for her drug addiction?
4. What is the name of the prisoner that is introduced in Chapter 3?
5. What is the name of John's yacht?
This section contains 222 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)