|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 4-7.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What hospital do Sam and Sarah work at?
(a) Johns Hopkins.
(b) Chicago General.
(c) NYU Medical Center.
(d) Boston Hospital.
2. What does John tell Pam after she asks him how he feels about her having a drug problem?
(a) That he loves her.
(b) He wants her to leave.
(c) He wants to help her but not date her.
(d) He wants to put her in a hospital.
3. What is the name of John's yacht?
(b) Sender Green.
(d) The Springer.
4. What is the name of the island John leases in the book?
(a) Dog Island.
(b) Bloodsworth Island.
(c) Seal Island.
(d) Battery Island.
5. What is the name of Manuel Oreza's warrant officer?
(a) Paul English.
(b) Peter Henderson.
(c) Tony Piaggi.
(d) Mark Charon.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the last name of Sam and Sarah who John and Pam help when their boat breaks down?
2. What is the name of the man Eddie and Tony kill and throw overboard?
3. What is Manuel Oreza's official title in his official capacity?
4. What is the name of the boat that John observes some men drinking on near his island?
5. What are John and his team preparing for at the beginning of the book?
This section contains 219 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)