|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 31-33.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What body of water is the island that John leases located in?
(a) Lake Michigan.
(b) Mississippi River.
(c) Gulf Coast.
(d) Chesapeake Bay.
2. What does Sam recognize to identify John when is brought into the hospital after being shot?
(a) His name.
(b) His tattoo.
(c) His voice.
(d) His face.
3. What does John tell Pam after she asks him how he feels about her having a drug problem?
(a) He wants to put her in a hospital.
(b) That he loves her.
(c) He wants to help her but not date her.
(d) He wants her to leave.
4. Who did John help rescue in Vietnam that made him become acquainted with the admiral who visits his island just after Pam's death?
(d) Maxwell's son.
5. What is the name of the boat that John observes some men drinking on near his island?
(a) The Springer.
(b) Sender Green.
(c) Henry's Eighth.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does Sarah tell John that she wished to treat Pam for her drug addiction?
2. What is the name of the man that Peter Henderson meets at a bar and tells him about his friend George?
3. Where does the information Peter tells Marvin over dinner eventually end up after Marvin passes it on to his contacts?
4. Where is Grishanov taken to a safe house after arriving in the U.S.?
5. Complete the following sentence from the narrator, "Sandy watched him drive off, still wondering what there was about the man that was _______".
This section contains 261 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)