|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 31-33.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Complete the following sentence from the narrator, "Sandy watched him drive off, still wondering what there was about the man that was _______".
2. What do Americans promise to send to North Vietnamese so that they will go along with their request to release prisoners at Sender Green?
3. Who is John's police friend that is not allowed to question him about Pam's death?
(a) Jack Tait.
(b) Paul English.
(c) Frank Allen.
(d) Ed Murdock.
4. What is the name of the woman John finds with Burt, Phil, and Mike that he releases before killing them?
5. What are John and his team preparing for at the beginning of the book?
(a) Raid a prison.
(b) Board a ship.
(c) Assassinate a man.
(d) A demolition.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the name of the woman John finds with Billy when he finally apprehends him?
2. What is the name of the psychiatrist Detective Ryan consults about the women's murders he is investigating?
3. What part of the military was John a part of?
4. What is the name of the prisoner that is introduced in Chapter 3?
5. What is the name of the area that John realizes Henry Tucker had been smuggling heroin into the U.S. through corpses?
This section contains 238 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)