|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 10-12.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where do Billy and the others put Pam's body after killing her?
(a) In the middle of the floor.
(b) On the side of the road.
(c) In the trunk of a car.
(d) In the river.
2. What is Manuel Oreza's official title in his official capacity?
(c) Coast Guard Master.
(d) Quartermaster First Class.
3. What is the name of the man who Tony and Eddie work for and is their drug source?
(a) Jack Tait.
(b) Henry Tucker.
(c) Sam Rosen.
(d) Mark Charon.
4. What is the name of the shipyard mechanic that works on John's boat?
(a) Ed Murdock.
(b) Peter Henderson.
(c) Jim Greer.
(d) Jack Tait.
5. What does Sam recognize to identify John when is brought into the hospital after being shot?
(a) His tattoo.
(b) His name.
(c) His voice.
(d) His face.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does Sarah tell John that she wished to treat Pam for her drug addiction?
2. What is the last name of Sam and Sarah who John and Pam help when their boat breaks down?
3. Complete the sentence spoken by the narrator in the book, "Greer and Podulski told themselves at this moment that it had mattered, that ________ had a price, that some men must pay that price, else there would be no flag".
4. What does Pam reach for in the backseat of John's car before screaming at the end of Chapter 6?
5. What are the last names of the detectives that question John about Pam's death?
This section contains 262 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)