|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 22-24.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What new method do Tony and Eddie say they found to dispose of bodies after killing Angelo?
(a) Throw it in the ocean.
(b) Have crabs eat the body.
(c) Burn it.
(d) Bury it.
2. What is Sandy surprised that John protects during his work with explosives underwater?
(c) Other divers.
3. How does John kill the pimp in New Orleans?
(a) Poisons him.
(b) Beats him.
(c) Stabs him.
(d) Shoots him.
4. How many pairs of shoes and jackets does John purchase to build up a wardrobe of dark clothes?
5. What kind of liquor does Colonel Grishanov give to Zacharias in prison?
Short Answer Questions
1. What are the last names of the detectives that question John about Pam's death?
2. What is the code name of the camp that Zacharias is being held in?
3. What hospital is John taken to after he is shot and Pam is taken?
4. Where do John, Pam, Sarah, and Sam go after John fixes their boat?
5. How were the police able to conduct a drug bust on a boat at the end of Chapter 9?
This section contains 232 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)