|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 22-24.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does Pam tell John she wishes to help after revealing Henry Tucker had imprisoned her?
(a) Her child.
(b) The other women he held captive.
(c) Her family.
(d) Her pet.
2. Complete the sentence spoken by the narrator in the book, "Greer and Podulski told themselves at this moment that it had mattered, that ________ had a price, that some men must pay that price, else there would be no flag".
3. What does John pretend to be while spying Henry arriving at a building from some church steps?
(a) A waiter.
(b) A business man.
(c) A wino.
(d) A jogger.
4. Where is the military base Camp Pendelton located?
(a) North Carolina.
5. What was John's nickname in the Vietnam War?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does John do to a man he catches robbing a random woman on the street?
2. Who discovers Pam's dead body?
3. Where is John informed he will be sent if he doesn't agree to participate in Maxwell's operation?
4. How many men were chosen at each of the two military camps to be a part of operation Boxwood Green?
5. Where does Grishanov travel in Chapter 22?
This section contains 213 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)