|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 22-24.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does John hunt for after meeting with Greer and volunteering to be the person to go in first before the strike team for Boxwood Green?
2. How were the police able to conduct a drug bust on a boat at the end of Chapter 9?
(a) It was a coincidence.
(b) They used drug dogs.
(c) They were informed beforehand about the shipment.
(d) They saw the drugs.
3. How many pairs of shoes and jackets does John purchase to build up a wardrobe of dark clothes?
4. Why does Zacharias not wish to drink alcohol when Grishanov offers it to him in prison?
(a) He is diabetic.
(b) He is too proud.
(c) He doesn't like it.
(d) It is against his religion.
5. What is Grishanov afraid Zacharias could catch from having broken ribs?
(a) An infection.
(c) A cold.
(d) The flu.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the name of the pusher John kills whom he dubs Junior?
2. Where do John, Pam, Sarah, and Sam go after John fixes their boat?
3. What is the name of the ship John takes to get to Vietnam in Boxwood Green?
4. How many men were chosen at each of the two military camps to be a part of operation Boxwood Green?
5. Who discovers Pam's dead body?
This section contains 232 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)