|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 22-24.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where do Billy and the others put Pam's body after killing her?
(a) In the trunk of a car.
(b) In the river.
(c) On the side of the road.
(d) In the middle of the floor.
2. What was John's nickname in the Vietnam War?
3. What is the name of the pimp John first kills in New Orleans?
(a) Pierre Lamarck.
(b) Casimir Podulski.
(c) Tony Piaggi.
(d) Ed Murdock.
4. How does John kill the pimp in New Orleans?
(a) Poisons him.
(b) Shoots him.
(c) Stabs him.
(d) Beats him.
5. How many men are the marines hoping to save in operation Boxwood Green?
Short Answer Questions
1. How many pairs of shoes and jackets does John purchase to build up a wardrobe of dark clothes?
2. Which of the following words does not belong in the SERE training definition?
3. Where do John, Pam, Sarah, and Sam go after John fixes their boat?
4. What is the first name of General-Lieutenant Rokossovskiy?
5. What does the person who poses as an informant to the police to find out more about John decide to do about him after his meeting?
This section contains 203 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)