• John Kelly is supervising a dive team that is getting ready to set off some explosives, and he talks about his red seal tattoo. Later his wife dies in a car crash on her way to get him.
• At the same time, a colonel named Zacharias and his partner have to land unexpectedly on foreign soil after a fire.
• A woman named Pam is watching her friend being tortured for trying to leave her captors.
• Later, John picks up a hitchhiker who turns out to be Pam, and he invites her to stay with him on his yacht, the Springer, where they are intimate and share their pasts with one another.
• A member of the Coast Guard named Oreza comes to John's boat, and they have a friendly rapport.
• Two men named Eddie and Tony are getting rid of the body of a man named Angelo...
This section contains 2,089 words
(approx. 7 pages at 300 words per page)