|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What was Mr. Freem wearing when he was killed?
(a) His bathing suit.
(b) His underwear.
(c) A navy colored coat.
(d) A large black vest.
2. Which nation does the phrase humble pie originate from?
3. What type of gem is stolen in "The Stolen Gem"?
4. Who does this essay assert was the same person as Shakespeare?
5. Which of his doctor's does O'Shawn appear to mention in his poem?
(a) His podiatrist.
(b) His dentist.
(c) His orthodontist.
(d) His chiropractor.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Big Flo working as when she meets Ned?
2. Who is to blame for Ned's death?
3. What political/social ideal did Weinstein contemplate adopting?
4. What type of vermin is the weal?
5. What does the author of Slang Origins use to discover the origin of certain slang expression?
Short Essay Questions
1. What are two types of creatures touched on in this section and how are they described?
2. Who is Claire Memling and what is Vincent Van Gogh's relationship with her?
3. What roll does Kermit Kroll play in "The Bizarre Kidnapping"?
4. How was Clifford Wheel killed? How was the killer discovered?
5. What is Vincent Van Gogh's profession in this story and how does he feel about it?
6. What are Diabetes and Hepatitis discussing and arguing about at the beginning of "God (A Play)"?
7. What idea does Trichinosis bring to the play?
8. What are some theories regarding Anne Hathaway that are presented in "But Soft...Real Soft"?
9. Why does Diabetes get Woody Allen involved and what is Allen's response?
10. How does the critic seem to speak about O'Shawn and his work? What does the critic add to O'Shawn's work?
This section contains 739 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)