|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What woman is named as intimidating Weinstein with her accomplishments?
2. Who is the critic analyzing O'Shawn's poem?
(a) T.S. Eliot.
(b) An unnamed critic.
(d) William Black.
3. Why can't Toulouse-Lautrec be a good dentist?
(a) Because he has narcolepsy.
(b) He is left handed.
(c) He is blind.
(d) Because of his size.
4. What is the name of Weinstein's ex-wife?
5. What question regarding Shakespeare's works does "But Soft...Real Soft" attempt to address?
(a) How good his writing really was.
(b) The motivation of his works.
(c) The authenticity of his works.
(d) The iambic pentameter of his sonnets.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Diabetes insist that the play must have an ending?
2. In the game lamming, what did people put on themselves?
3. What tropical island does Gauguin head off for after a fight?
4. Who is suspected of being the gem thief?
5. Who does Emperor Ho Sin see when he looks in the mirror.
Short Essay Questions
1. What is the solution of the "The Stolen Gem" case?
2. What are some theories regarding Anne Hathaway that are presented in "But Soft...Real Soft"?
3. What is the story of the origins of the phrase "get into beef"?
4. What is Weinstein's character like and what are some of his recollections?
5. How is Mr. Walker initially thought to have died and what truth about his death does the Inspector find?
6. What is Three Deuces and who are some people that frequent it?
7. What importance does the critic put on the names mentioned in O'Shawn's poem and what does the critic try to do each time he sees a name?
8. What idea does Trichinosis bring to the play?
9. Why does Diabetes get Woody Allen involved and what is Allen's response?
10. What poem is being critiqued and what does the author say about the poet's works?
This section contains 799 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)