|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is Vincent Van Gogh writing to?
(b) His mother.
2. What is the name of the girl Vincent is in love with?
3. What type of establishment does Big Flo operate?
(a) A grocery market.
(b) A book store.
(c) A hair salon.
(d) A speakeasy.
4. What does Hepatitis note as not having an end?
(c) The world.
(d) A circle.
5. Who comes into the play claiming to be the author of the audience?
(a) Hugo Weaving.
(b) Marcus Strauss.
(c) Mark Twain.
(d) Lorenzo Miller.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the name of a tiny bird that refers to itself in the third person?
2. Who is suspected of being the gem thief?
3. What type of vermin is the weal?
4. Who does this essay assert was the same person as Shakespeare?
5. What is the name of the O'Shawn poem being reviewed?
Short Essay Questions
1. What role does Al Capone play in Flo's life?
2. How does the essay "But Soft...Real Soft" begin and what are some arguments regarding Shakespeare that it mentions?
3. What are two types of creatures touched on in this section and how are they described?
4. How does the critic seem to speak about O'Shawn and his work? What does the critic add to O'Shawn's work?
5. What poem is being critiqued and what does the author say about the poet's works?
6. Why does Diabetes get Woody Allen involved and what is Allen's response?
7. What are some theories regarding Anne Hathaway that are presented in "But Soft...Real Soft"?
8. What is the solution of the "The Stolen Gem" case?
9. What is Three Deuces and who are some people that frequent it?
10. How was Clifford Wheel killed? How was the killer discovered?
This section contains 730 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)