|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is Clifford Wheel's murderer?
(a) Ives the manservant.
(b) He killed himself.
(c) The butler Oliver.
(d) His neighbor Ms. Pennyton.
2. Where was Mr. Walker's corpse found?
(a) In the television set.
(b) On the kitchen table.
(c) In his bed.
(d) Outside in the pool.
3. What object did the poets fiance fall off of?
(a) A train.
(b) A mountain.
(c) A horse.
(d) A roof.
4. Which nation does the phrase humble pie originate from?
5. What is the apparent cause of Mr. Walker's death?
(a) An overdose of sleeping pills.
(b) A broken heart.
(c) A gunshot wound.
(d) A stab wound.
Short Answer Questions
1. What tropical island does Gauguin head off for after a fight?
2. Which president of the United States does Flo dance on the same stage with?
3. Which of the following make up O'Shawn's poem?
4. Who comes into the play claiming to be the author of the audience?
5. What does Diabetes state choas may equate to?
Short Essay Questions
1. What is the solution of the "The Stolen Gem" case?
2. How was Clifford Wheel killed? How was the killer discovered?
3. What idea does Trichinosis bring to the play?
4. What are some of the strange interpretations the critic pulls from O'Shawn's work?
5. Why does Diabetes get Woody Allen involved and what is Allen's response?
6. What poem is being critiqued and what does the author say about the poet's works?
7. What is the story of the origins of the phrase "get into beef"?
8. What is Weinstein's character like and what are some of his recollections?
9. What importance does the critic put on the names mentioned in O'Shawn's poem and what does the critic try to do each time he sees a name?
10. Who suggests that there be no ending to the play and how does Hepatitis respond?
This section contains 768 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)