|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is Clifford Wheel's murderer?
(a) Ives the manservant.
(b) The butler Oliver.
(c) His neighbor Ms. Pennyton.
(d) He killed himself.
2. Which president of the United States does Flo dance on the same stage with?
3. Who does Emperor Ho Sin see when he looks in the mirror.
(a) A plumber.
(b) The magician in the mirror.
(d) His twin brother.
4. What tropical island does Gauguin head off for after a fight?
(b) Bora Bora.
5. What object did the poets fiance fall off of?
(a) A roof.
(b) A mountain.
(c) A horse.
(d) A train.
Short Answer Questions
1. What nationality are the characters in the "God (A Play)"?
2. Why does Doris refuse to speak with Woody Allen?
3. What political/social ideal did Weinstein contemplate adopting?
4. What type of gem is stolen in "The Stolen Gem"?
5. What is the name of a tiny bird that refers to itself in the third person?
Short Essay Questions
1. Who suggests that there be no ending to the play and how does Hepatitis respond?
2. What poem is being critiqued and what does the author say about the poet's works?
3. What idea does Trichinosis bring to the play?
4. What importance does the critic put on the names mentioned in O'Shawn's poem and what does the critic try to do each time he sees a name?
5. What are some of the strange interpretations the critic pulls from O'Shawn's work?
6. How did the phrase "humble pie" originate?
7. What are Diabetes and Hepatitis discussing and arguing about at the beginning of "God (A Play)"?
8. What is Weinstein's character like and what are some of his recollections?
9. What is the solution of the "The Stolen Gem" case?
10. What is Three Deuces and who are some people that frequent it?
This section contains 733 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)