|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Whose works are Woody Allen's compared to?
(d) Paul McCartney.
2. What is Word Babcock's line of work?
(a) Joy-buzzer manufacturer
(b) Bus driver.
(c) Pizza delivery man.
(d) Toilet paper factory manager.
3. What does Allen state about money and happiness?
(a) It does not matter if you are poor if you have your health.
(b) Money is preferable to being poor, even though you cannot buy happiness.
(c) Better to be rich then happy.
(d) Money is utterly unnecessary.
4. What type of tree does Allen consider in "On Seeing a Tree in Summer"?
5. What type of love is being discussed in "On Love"?
(a) Love of animals.
(b) Brotherly love.
(c) Romantic love.
(d) Friendship love.
Short Answer Questions
1. What reason does the killer give for murdering all those people?
2. What is Kaiser's role in this story?
3. What is the name of Dr. Osgood Mulford Twelge's soon to be released book?
4. What happens to Natasha at the end of the ballet "Dmitri"?
5. What is it that Dorf is trying to get from his brother?
Short Essay Questions
1. What are some examples of what the ghost of Mr. Dubbs's brother says and does to his family?
2. What is Anna and what does she discuss with Kleinman?
3. What is Sigmund's relationship with Justine and Yvette?
4. Where does the title of this book come from and what does the title seem to mean?
5. Who is Lovborg and his women? Who are his women supposed to symbolize?
6. In which essay does Allen touch on love and what does he say about is?
7. What happens to Klavar Akdal in "I Prefer to Yodel"?
8. What are some of the worries or anxieties that Woody shares in the opening section of the book?
9. What happens to the doctor in the alley and what does he tell Kleinman?
10. Why does Berte kill herself?
This section contains 741 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)