|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Big Flo working as when she meets Ned?
(a) A waitress.
(b) A school teacher.
(c) A dancer.
(d) A nurse.
2. How does Mrs. Freem explain her husband's death?
(a) He fell out of a window.
(b) He slipped while showering.
(c) She accidentally shot him while hunting.
(d) She accidentally hit him with her car.
3. What subject is Doris Levine majoring in at school?
(b) Physical Education.
4. What type of establishment does Big Flo operate?
(a) A speakeasy.
(b) A book store.
(c) A grocery market.
(d) A hair salon.
5. What is the name of the girl Vincent is in love with?
6. What political/social ideal did Weinstein contemplate adopting?
7. Which of the following make up O'Shawn's poem?
(a) References to unknown events.
(b) Mythological allusion
(c) All are correct.
(d) Disconnected images.
8. What does Diabetes state choas may equate to?
(d) A good ending.
9. How old is Kermit Kroll when he is kidnapped?
(a) 4 years old.
(b) 19 years old.
(c) 12 years old.
(d) 60 years old.
10. What is the name of the O'Shawn poem being reviewed?
(a) Beyond Ichor.
(b) Above here.
(d) The Lives of Those That Live.
11. Who does this essay assert was the same person as Shakespeare?
12. In what context does the critic state O'Shawn's poems should be read?
(a) The context of unbridled fear.
(b) The context of social unrest.
(c) The context of O'Shawn's life.
(d) The context of history.
13. Why does Doris refuse to speak with Woody Allen?
(a) She does not talk to strangers.
(b) She is not a fan of his work.
(c) She hates speaking on the phone.
(d) She is much to interested in the play.
14. What happens at towards the end of the play that causes the actors to have to ad-lib the the ending?
(a) The machine accidentally kills the actor playing Zeus.
(b) Diabetes gets locked in the bathroom.
(c) The actor playing the King is called away on urgent business.
(d) Doris decides to put on a one woman show.
15. According to the critic, what water recreation was O'Shawn fond of?
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the apparent cause of Mr. Walker's death?
2. Who is suspected of being the gem thief?
3. Who does Flo help win the title "The Greek"?
4. Who is the author of Alice in Wonderland?
5. What is the name of Weinstein's ex-wife?
This section contains 412 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)