|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Allen say before hanging up on Diabetes?
(a) To kick Hepatitis off the set.
(b) To call him later and let him know how the play ends.
(c) That he is hungry and wants matzo balls.
(d) That he is on his way to the play ASAP.
2. How old is Kermit Kroll when he is kidnapped?
(a) 12 years old.
(b) 60 years old.
(c) 19 years old.
(d) 4 years old.
3. After reading the ransom note and speaking to Kermit, what conclusion does Inspector Ford come to?
(a) The kidnappers were Russian.
(b) It was just a practical joke.
(c) Kermit was in on the kidnapping.
(d) Two neighbors kiddnapped Kermit because they hate the Krolls.
4. What was it that the Minister of Justice died while attempting to eat?
(b) Jumbo Pie.
(c) A bagette.
(d) Creme Brulee
5. What is the instrument used to kill Clifford Wheel?
(a) A golf club.
(b) A sword.
(c) A large candlestick holder.
(d) A croquet mallet.
6. What scene from Alice in Wonderland is thought to caricature the whole Shakespeare mess?
(a) Alice following the rabbit.
(b) The tea party.
(c) The croquet game.
(d) Meeting Tweedle Dee and Tweedle Dum.
7. What is the name of the O'Shawn poem being reviewed?
(a) The Lives of Those That Live.
(b) Above here.
(d) Beyond Ichor.
8. What was Mr. Freem wearing when he was killed?
(a) A large black vest.
(b) His underwear.
(c) His bathing suit.
(d) A navy colored coat.
9. How many eyes is a flying snoll rumored to have?
10. Why has Blanch DuBois escaped her play?
(a) She needs a play where God exists.
(b) She really wanted to meet Hepatitis.
(c) She did not mean to escape her play.
(d) She was ready for some new material.
11. Which president of the United States does Flo dance on the same stage with?
12. What animal does the reader learn O'Shawn is afraid of?
(d) Pot-bellied pigs.
13. What tropical island does Gauguin head off for after a fight?
(d) Bora Bora.
14. Who is suspected of being the gem thief?
(a) Tonya Toggle.
(b) Kermit Kroll.
(c) Leonard Handleman.
(d) Frank, the museum security guard
15. What does Diabetes state choas may equate to?
(c) A good ending.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is Vincent Van Gogh writing to?
2. What is the primary focus of the critic as he goes through O'Shawn's poem line by line?
3. Why is one of Vincent's patients suing him?
4. What reason does the suicide note give for Mr. Walker taking his own life?
5. Where was Mr. Walker's corpse found?
This section contains 490 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)