|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What subject is Doris Levine majoring in at school?
(d) Physical Education.
2. In what context does the critic state O'Shawn's poems should be read?
(a) The context of O'Shawn's life.
(b) The context of social unrest.
(c) The context of unbridled fear.
(d) The context of history.
3. What news does Weinstein break to his ex-wife?
(a) He cannot make his alimony payment.
(b) His is moving to New Mexico.
(c) He is dying.
(d) He still loves her.
4. Who is Clifford Wheel's murderer?
(a) Ives the manservant.
(b) The butler Oliver.
(c) His neighbor Ms. Pennyton.
(d) He killed himself.
5. What is Doris polling the audience to find out?
(a) If they think that peace can ever truly be attained on earth.
(b) Whether or not they like Woody Allen.
(c) Who would be willing to have sex with her.
(d) How they would like the play to end.
6. What mythical creature has the head of an accountant?
(a) The raddle.
(b) The great roe.
(c) A frean.
(d) A shimpoo.
7. Where does Leonard Handleman work?
(a) Barneys New York.
(b) The local police station.
(c) The museum.
(d) Handleman Delicatessen.
8. Who is speculated to have taken up the pen under Marlowe's name after his death?
(a) Mary Shelley.
(b) Marie Antoinette.
(d) Anne Hathaway.
9. Who does Emperor Ho Sin see when he looks in the mirror.
(a) A plumber.
(b) The magician in the mirror.
(d) His twin brother.
10. Where was Mr. Walker's corpse found?
(a) In the television set.
(b) In his bed.
(c) On the kitchen table.
(d) Outside in the pool.
11. What tropical island does Gauguin head off for after a fight?
(c) Bora Bora.
12. Which of the following make up O'Shawn's poem?
(a) Disconnected images.
(b) References to unknown events.
(c) All are correct.
(d) Mythological allusion
13. According to the critic, what water recreation was O'Shawn fond of?
14. What fear does the critic note O'Shawn have after learning about the Trojan horse?
(a) Fear of receiving contaminated gifts.
(b) Fear of large horses.
(c) The fear of people hailing from Troy.
(d) The fear of wooden toys.
15. How old is Weinstein?
(a) 62 years old.
(b) 51 years old.
(c) 59 years old.
(d) 47 years old.
Short Answer Questions
1. In the game lamming, what did people put on themselves?
2. Who comes into the play claiming to be the author of the audience?
3. What hope did O'Shawn's mother have for him?
4. What nationality are the characters in the "God (A Play)"?
5. Why is one of Vincent's patients suing him?
This section contains 454 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)