|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What woman is named as intimidating Weinstein with her accomplishments?
2. What phrase supposedly came from a Renaissance courting ritual?
(a) Beat the band.
(b) Get into a beef.
(c) Take it on the lam.
3. Why does Diabetes insist that the play must have an ending?
(a) Because the ending is the best part.
(b) Because no one will come see an endless play.
(c) Because everything in nature must have an end.
(d) Because it is the law.
4. What object did the poets fiance fall off of?
(a) A horse.
(b) A mountain.
(c) A roof.
(d) A train.
5. Which nation does the phrase humble pie originate from?
6. What question regarding Shakespeare's works does "But Soft...Real Soft" attempt to address?
(a) How good his writing really was.
(b) The iambic pentameter of his sonnets.
(c) The authenticity of his works.
(d) The motivation of his works.
7. Where was Mr. Walker's corpse found?
(a) In the television set.
(b) Outside in the pool.
(c) In his bed.
(d) On the kitchen table.
8. What is the name of the O'Shawn poem being reviewed?
(a) The Lives of Those That Live.
(b) Beyond Ichor.
(c) Above here.
9. Why does Doris refuse to speak with Woody Allen?
(a) She hates speaking on the phone.
(b) She does not talk to strangers.
(c) She is not a fan of his work.
(d) She is much to interested in the play.
10. How are Bob and Wendy Fate dressed as in the play?
(b) The Grim Reaper.
(c) An 80s rock band.
(d) America tourists.
11. What news does Weinstein break to his ex-wife?
(a) His is moving to New Mexico.
(b) He still loves her.
(c) He is dying.
(d) He cannot make his alimony payment.
12. What nationality are the characters in the "God (A Play)"?
13. What scene from Alice in Wonderland is thought to caricature the whole Shakespeare mess?
(a) The tea party.
(b) Meeting Tweedle Dee and Tweedle Dum.
(c) The croquet game.
(d) Alice following the rabbit.
14. What does Diabetes state choas may equate to?
(b) A good ending.
15. How does Mrs. Freem explain her husband's death?
(a) She accidentally shot him while hunting.
(b) He fell out of a window.
(c) She accidentally hit him with her car.
(d) He slipped while showering.
Short Answer Questions
1. According to the critic, what water recreation was O'Shawn fond of?
2. Where did O'Shawn live?
3. What is Weinstein contemplating as he lies on his bed?
4. Who is speculated to have taken up the pen under Marlowe's name after his death?
5. What political/social ideal did Weinstein contemplate adopting?
This section contains 457 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)