|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. According to Allen, why is a sit-down strike effective?
(a) Because people are making an obstacle of themselves.
(b) Because all the seats are now taken.
(c) Because no one is at work.
(d) Because the lawmakers hate seeing crowds of sitters.
2. Which of the following is considered a highly visible type of protest according to Allen?
(a) Both of the answers are wrong.
(b) Hunger Srike.
(c) Both of the answers are correct.
(d) Demonstrating and marching.
3. What happens to Natasha at the end of the ballet "Dmitri"?
(a) She fractures her skull.
(b) She learns she will never dance again.
(c) She falls in love with Leonid.
(d) She moves to Moscow.
4. What word is repeated in the scrolls that is possible evidence that they are forgeries?
(b) Rotor tiller.
(c) Britney Spears.
5. Where does Sir Arthur Nurney end up after his teleportation while in the bath?
(a) The Chrysler Building.
(b) The Vienna Symphony Orchestra.
(c) In her Royal Higness's bed chambers.
(d) Seattle, WA.
6. How many scenes are in the play "A Day in the Life of a Doe"?
7. What has Henrick taken with him to Oslo?
(a) His geranium.
(c) His mistress.
(d) A dog named Sally.
8. Who is Hedvig thought to be a representation of in Lovborg's real life?
(a) Ms. Cotts, his crazy neighbor.
(b) His sister.
(c) An angry schoolteacher.
(d) His lover.
9. Who does God make a bet with regarding Job's faithfulness to God?
(b) Michael the Archangel.
(c) Woody Allen.
10. During a sit down strike, what position should probably be avoided as it is not as effective?
(a) Sitting cross-legged.
(c) Lying down.
11. What does the doctor want to do to the strangler?
(a) Throw him off a very tall building.
(b) Dissect him down to the last chromosome.
(c) Put him in jail for life.
(d) Give him a taste of this own medicine.
12. What author does Kaiser brush up on using a Monarch College Outline?
13. Which of the following things has Albert Sykes's spirit left his body to go off and do on its own?
(b) All are correct.
14. How does Woody feel about the fact that he hates his father?
15. What type of writings is A Brief, Yet Helpful, Guide to Civil Disobedience parodying?
(a) Writings of philosophical nature.
(b) Writings of epic poets.
(c) Writings of speech makers.
(d) Writings of ethicist authors.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Woody think that the thing with the feathers is?
2. What role does Flossie play in this story?
3. Which of the following does God do to test Job's faithfulness to him?
4. What question does a dead husband ask his living wife during a seance?
5. What is at the end of The Scrolls?
This section contains 536 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)