|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Mr. Sykes's spirit attempt to shoplift?
(a) A loaf of bread.
(b) A tie.
(c) A large set of knives.
(d) A nice pair of leather boots.
2. What does the ghost of Mr. Dubbs's brother do to Mrs. Dubbs?
(a) Comes to her in dreams.
(b) Levitates her over the dinner table for twenty minutes.
(c) Tries to murder her.
(d) Sings a song to her at her birthday party.
3. Why does the narrator believe there are no later plays by Allen?
(a) Because no one wanted to read them so he stopped.
(b) Because Allen ran out of observations.
(c) Because he began writing movies.
(d) Because Allen's first plays were just pure luck.
4. What type of love is being discussed in "On Love"?
(a) Love of animals.
(b) Friendship love.
(c) Romantic love.
(d) Brotherly love.
5. How long had Mr. Dubbs's brother been dead when he saw his ghost?
(a) 6 months.
(b) 2 weeks.
(c) 14 years.
(d) 24 hours.
6. What happened to the oppressed post revolution?
(a) They became the oppressors.
(b) The began a utopia.
(c) They were free and happy.
(d) Their rights were protected.
7. Which of the following is considered a highly visible type of protest according to Allen?
(a) Both of the answers are correct.
(b) Demonstrating and marching.
(c) Both of the answers are wrong.
(d) Hunger Srike.
8. Who is Mrs. Sanstand supposedly a representation of?
(a) Mother nature.
(b) Lovborg's mother.
(c) Womens Rights.
(d) The King of England.
9. Who is Hans Spiro?
(a) Kleinman's father-in-law.
(b) A famed clairvoyant.
(c) The town mayor.
(d) The chief of police.
10. What happens after Kleinman is killed?
(a) The main groups splits off into many different groups.
(b) Kleinman goes home.
(c) Gina becomes the new leader of the group.
(d) The killer reveals himself as the doctor.
11. What is Kleinman doing when the group of men come to call him to their vigilante hunt?
(c) Eating dinner.
(d) Watching television.
12. Where are the essays at the beginning of the story supposed to be coming from?
(a) A outline for a comedy show.
(b) A book by Woody's favorite author.
(c) Woody's secret journal.
(d) An online blog.
13. What is the name of Dr. Osgood Mulford Twelge's soon to be released book?
(c) Hocus Pocus.
14. Who does God make a bet with regarding Job's faithfulness to God?
(a) Michael the Archangel.
(c) Woody Allen.
15. How do the elders decide to sacrifice the young woman?
(a) They force her to drink poison.
(b) They are going to sacrifice her to a dragon.
(c) They force her to dance herself to death.
(d) They are going to throw her off a cliff into the ocean.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the name of Dorf's brother?
2. What is the front for Flossie's call girls service?
3. What did Woody's father wear to his first play?
4. What conclusion does Allen come to in "On Tripping Through a Copse Picking Violets"?
5. What is the name of the old battle-ax vigilante Kleinman has?
This section contains 537 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)