|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Fine Times: An Oral Memoir.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What year does Dr. Twelge claim was a popular year for spirits to leave their bodies and go to India?
2. During a sit down strike, what position should probably be avoided as it is not as effective?
(a) Sitting cross-legged.
(d) Lying down.
3. What does Mr. Dubbs's brother warn his still-living siblings about?
(a) He warns that a dark blue suit and argyle socks were a bad idea.
(b) He warns them against listening to the weather man.
(c) He warns that a storm is coming and they won't be in Kansas anymore.
(d) He warns them not to look a gift horse in the mouth.
4. Where does Leonard Handleman work?
(a) Handleman Delicatessen.
(b) The local police station.
(c) Barneys New York.
(d) The museum.
5. How does Sigmund kill himself?
(a) He does not kill himself.
(b) By swallowing a barbell.
(c) Running head first into a brick wall.
(d) He jumps out of a plane without a parachute.
Short Answer Questions
1. What happens to Natasha at the end of the ballet "Dmitri"?
2. What type of civil disobedience is Allen describing?
3. What secret does Netta reveal about Dorf?
4. What nationality are the characters in the "God (A Play)"?
5. What type of tree does Allen consider in "On Seeing a Tree in Summer"?
This section contains 254 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)