|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Fine Times: An Oral Memoir.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is Hans Spiro?
(a) The town mayor.
(b) Kleinman's father-in-law.
(c) The chief of police.
(d) A famed clairvoyant.
2. Who is Vincent Van Gogh writing to?
(c) His mother.
3. What letter does Woody know his girlfriend by?
4. Where does Sir Arthur Nurney end up after his teleportation while in the bath?
(a) The Vienna Symphony Orchestra.
(b) The Chrysler Building.
(c) Seattle, WA.
(d) In her Royal Higness's bed chambers.
5. What does the ghost of Mr. Dubbs's brother do to Mrs. Dubbs?
(a) Sings a song to her at her birthday party.
(b) Tries to murder her.
(c) Levitates her over the dinner table for twenty minutes.
(d) Comes to her in dreams.
Short Answer Questions
1. How old is Weinstein?
2. What is the name of the singer who desperately wants to sing at Three Deuces?
3. Who does Flo help win the title "The Greek"?
4. Why is Woody plagued with doubts about God?
5. Who is Hedvig thought to be a representation of in Lovborg's real life?
This section contains 207 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)