|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Fine Times: An Oral Memoir.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which of the following things has Albert Sykes's spirit left his body to go off and do on its own?
(c) All are correct.
2. What does the parrot become in one of Woody's story ideas?
(a) An eagle.
(b) The secretary of agriculture.
(c) The Statue of Liberty.
(d) A large fighting robot.
3. Which of his doctor's does O'Shawn appear to mention in his poem?
(a) His dentist.
(b) His podiatrist.
(c) His orthodontist.
(d) His chiropractor.
4. What is Dmitri?
(a) A man.
(b) A giant.
(c) A tiger.
(d) A marionette.
5. What can the reader learn from this section about people who are dead and come back as ghosts?
(a) They are wicked and vengeful creatures.
(b) They are sent back as punishment.
(c) They are just people who happen to be dead.
(d) They are extremely enlightened and have come back to share deep wisdom.
Short Answer Questions
1. According to Allen, why is a sit-down strike effective?
2. What type of love is being discussed in "On Love"?
3. What is the name of Dorf's brother?
4. Who is the only individual that knows the entire plan to catch the strangler?
5. What is Kaiser's role in this story?
This section contains 260 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)