|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through If the Impressionists Had Been Dentists.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What happens to the merchant's t-shirts when he adds the animal to them as God suggested?
(a) They are bought only by women under the age of 36.
(b) They look like costumes.
(c) They are hugely successful.
(d) No one buys them at all.
2. Which of the following might be found at a hunger strike?
(b) The act of giving up a certain activity.
(c) Loudly shouted slogans.
3. What is it that the oppressed want in a revolution?
(a) The end of the exploitation by the oppressors.
(b) To enjoy the fruits of their labors.
(d) All answers are correct.
4. Who was Aristonidis?
(a) A 16th century count.
(b) The man who invented the seance.
(c) A well-known photographer.
(d) Dr. Twelge's cat.
5. What does Mr. Sykes's spirit attempt to shoplift?
(a) A tie.
(b) A large set of knives.
(c) A loaf of bread.
(d) A nice pair of leather boots.
Short Answer Questions
1. What tropical island does Gauguin head off for after a fight?
2. Why does the narrator believe there are no later plays by Allen?
3. Why is one of Vincent's patients suing him?
4. Who does Woody's girlfriend run away with?
5. What does Hepatitis note as not having an end?
This section contains 265 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)