|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through If the Impressionists Had Been Dentists.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What happens to Von Epps when he crashes Sigmund's wedding?
(a) He gets killed.
(b) No one even notices that he is there.
(c) He runs off with the bride.
(d) He turns all the flowers into bunnies.
2. What reason does the killer give for murdering all those people?
(a) He is murdering everyone who was ever mean to him.
(b) He believes that he is God.
(c) None, reasons are for the sane.
(d) He was mistreated as a child.
3. What is the apparent cause of Mr. Walker's death?
(a) A stab wound.
(b) An overdose of sleeping pills.
(c) A broken heart.
(d) A gunshot wound.
4. Where does Leonard Handleman work?
(a) The local police station.
(b) Handleman Delicatessen.
(c) The museum.
(d) Barneys New York.
5. What type of civil disobedience is Allen describing?
(c) Gender based.
(d) Religiously based.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the front for Flossie's call girls service?
2. What is it that Dorf is trying to get from his brother?
3. What is Dmitri?
4. What question does a dead husband ask his living wife during a seance?
5. What secret does Netta reveal about Dorf?
This section contains 257 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)