|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through God (A Play).
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does Sir Arthur Nurney end up after his teleportation while in the bath?
(a) The Vienna Symphony Orchestra.
(b) Seattle, WA.
(c) In her Royal Higness's bed chambers.
(d) The Chrysler Building.
2. Which of the following might be found at a hunger strike?
(a) Loudly shouted slogans.
(d) The act of giving up a certain activity.
3. Why does Doris refuse to speak with Woody Allen?
(a) She does not talk to strangers.
(b) She hates speaking on the phone.
(c) She is much to interested in the play.
(d) She is not a fan of his work.
4. What animal does God suggest the merchant put on his t-shirts?
5. What is coming out of Woody's ears towards the end of "Selections from the Allen Notebooks"?
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the primary focus of the critic as he goes through O'Shawn's poem line by line?
2. What does Diabetes state choas may equate to?
3. What happens to the merchant's t-shirts when he adds the animal to them as God suggested?
4. What type of civil disobedience is Allen describing?
5. What does Berte do when she hears that Henrick has left for Oslo?
This section contains 260 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)