|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through God (A Play).
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What word is repeated in the scrolls that is possible evidence that they are forgeries?
(a) Rotor tiller.
(c) Britney Spears.
2. How do the elders decide to sacrifice the young woman?
(a) They force her to dance herself to death.
(b) They are going to throw her off a cliff into the ocean.
(c) They are going to sacrifice her to a dragon.
(d) They force her to drink poison.
3. What animal does the reader learn O'Shawn is afraid of?
(d) Pot-bellied pigs.
4. What is the name of Dr. Osgood Mulford Twelge's soon to be released book?
(c) Hocus Pocus.
5. What type of writings is A Brief, Yet Helpful, Guide to Civil Disobedience parodying?
(a) Writings of ethicist authors.
(b) Writings of philosophical nature.
(c) Writings of speech makers.
(d) Writings of epic poets.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is it that the oppressors want to maintain?
2. What does Woody think that the thing with the feathers is?
3. What news of Hacker does Gina reveal to Kleinman?
4. What is at the end of The Scrolls?
5. What is Doris polling the audience to find out?
This section contains 273 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)