|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through God (A Play).
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which of the following make up O'Shawn's poem?
(a) Disconnected images.
(b) All are correct.
(c) References to unknown events.
(d) Mythological allusion
2. Who is suspected of being the gem thief?
(a) Frank, the museum security guard
(b) Tonya Toggle.
(c) Kermit Kroll.
(d) Leonard Handleman.
3. What question does a dead husband ask his living wife during a seance?
(a) Why she had not remarried.
(b) How long chicken needs to broil.
(c) If she ever really loved him.
(d) Where the remote control was.
4. What does the ghost of Mr. Dubbs's brother do to Mrs. Dubbs?
(a) Sings a song to her at her birthday party.
(b) Levitates her over the dinner table for twenty minutes.
(c) Comes to her in dreams.
(d) Tries to murder her.
5. Who is the only group member left at the door by the time vigilant Kleinman is ready to go?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Hepatitis note as not having an end?
2. What object did the poets fiance fall off of?
3. What weapon does the killer use to murder Kleinman?
4. What has Henrick taken with him to Oslo?
5. What conclusion does Allen come to in "On Tripping Through a Copse Picking Violets"?
This section contains 267 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)