|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Early Essays.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is coming out of Woody's ears towards the end of "Selections from the Allen Notebooks"?
2. Where does Sir Arthur Nurney end up after his teleportation while in the bath?
(a) The Vienna Symphony Orchestra.
(b) Seattle, WA.
(c) In her Royal Higness's bed chambers.
(d) The Chrysler Building.
3. What animal does God suggest the merchant put on his t-shirts?
4. What is Kaiser's role in this story?
(a) He is a Word's older half-brother.
(b) He is a man seeking revenge on Flossie.
(c) He is just a guy off the street.
(d) He is a private detective hired to help Word with a blackmailer.
5. Who is the narrator in The Scrolls?
(a) The shepherd.
(c) An unknown narrator.
Short Answer Questions
1. How many scenes are in the play "A Day in the Life of a Doe"?
2. In the end, what does God do just before Abraham is about to sacrifice Issac?
3. Which of the following does God do to test Job's faithfulness to him?
4. How much money is Flossie blackmailing Word for?
5. Who is the narrator in the section "Early Essays"?
This section contains 264 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)