|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Early Essays.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the name of the old battle-ax vigilante Kleinman has?
(b) Black Knight.
(c) The Hammer.
2. What material does Woody end up burning?
(a) All his plays and poetry.
(b) His bed.
(c) His high school diploma.
(d) Every copy of Readers' Digest in his house.
3. What year does Dr. Twelge claim was a popular year for spirits to leave their bodies and go to India?
4. Why is Woody plagued with doubts about God?
(a) Because of cruel and silly accidents.
(b) Because he loves his family.
(c) Because his name is Woody.
(d) Because he is an atheist.
5. What happens to Von Epps when he crashes Sigmund's wedding?
(a) He gets killed.
(b) He runs off with the bride.
(c) He turns all the flowers into bunnies.
(d) No one even notices that he is there.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is the narrator in The Scrolls?
2. What is the redhead's name who comes to discuss literature with Kaiser?
3. What weapon does Flossie pull on Kaiser?
4. In the end, what does God do just before Abraham is about to sacrifice Issac?
5. What is coming out of Woody's ears towards the end of "Selections from the Allen Notebooks"?
This section contains 236 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)