|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Death (A Play).
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does the narrator claim that Dorf and Netta symbolize?
(a) True love.
(b) The relationship of a man and his dog.
(c) Old and new Europe respectively.
(d) Right and wrong.
2. Why does Abraham believe that the command to sacrifice his son has come from God?
(a) Because the voice he heard was deep, resonant, and well-modulated, and therefore must be God's.
(b) Because he saw God when he commanded it.
(c) Because he just does.
(d) Because God sent him a letter and signed it at the bottom.
3. What request does Job make of God toward the end of his story?
(a) He asks God for a new house.
(b) That God take his job more seriously.
(c) He asks God for 100 days without rain.
(d) That God will leave him alone forever.
4. What happens after Kleinman is killed?
(a) The killer reveals himself as the doctor.
(b) Gina becomes the new leader of the group.
(c) Kleinman goes home.
(d) The main groups splits off into many different groups.
5. What is coming out of Woody's ears towards the end of "Selections from the Allen Notebooks"?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Mr. Dubbs's brother warn his still-living siblings about?
2. Who is the only group member left at the door by the time vigilant Kleinman is ready to go?
3. According to the narrator what have Jorgen Lovborg's plays brought about?
4. What news of Hacker does Gina reveal to Kleinman?
5. What is the name of Dorf's brother?
This section contains 342 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)