|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Death (A Play).
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How do the elders decide to sacrifice the young woman?
(a) They are going to throw her off a cliff into the ocean.
(b) They are going to sacrifice her to a dragon.
(c) They force her to dance herself to death.
(d) They force her to drink poison.
2. What does the ghost of Mr. Dubbs's brother do to Mrs. Dubbs?
(a) Levitates her over the dinner table for twenty minutes.
(b) Sings a song to her at her birthday party.
(c) Comes to her in dreams.
(d) Tries to murder her.
3. What is the name of Mrs. Sanstad's son?
4. Who is the only individual that knows the entire plan to catch the strangler?
5. Who is Mrs. Sanstand supposedly a representation of?
(a) The King of England.
(b) Lovborg's mother.
(c) Mother nature.
(d) Womens Rights.
Short Answer Questions
1. What weapon does the killer use to murder Kleinman?
2. As a reward for catching the blackmailer, what does Kaiser do?
3. What year does Dr. Twelge claim was a popular year for spirits to leave their bodies and go to India?
4. What weapon does Flossie pull on Kaiser?
5. Why does Word use Flossie's call-girl service?
This section contains 280 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)