|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Death (A Play).
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Sigmund go to secretarial school?
(a) To learn shorthand.
(b) To impress Justine.
(c) Because it was prophesied.
(d) To earn his law degree.
2. What letter does Woody know his girlfriend by?
3. What request does Job make of God toward the end of his story?
(a) That God take his job more seriously.
(b) He asks God for a new house.
(c) That God will leave him alone forever.
(d) He asks God for 100 days without rain.
4. What happens to Natasha at the end of the ballet "Dmitri"?
(a) She fractures her skull.
(b) She learns she will never dance again.
(c) She moves to Moscow.
(d) She falls in love with Leonid.
5. Why is Woody plagued with doubts about God?
(a) Because of cruel and silly accidents.
(b) Because he is an atheist.
(c) Because he loves his family.
(d) Because his name is Woody.
Short Answer Questions
1. What weapon does Flossie pull on Kaiser?
2. How does Woody feel about the fact that he hates his father?
3. Who was Aristonidis?
4. What is the name of Mrs. Sanstad's son?
5. How does Sigmund kill himself?
This section contains 228 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)