|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Death (A Play).
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does the doctor want to do to the strangler?
(a) Put him in jail for life.
(b) Throw him off a very tall building.
(c) Give him a taste of this own medicine.
(d) Dissect him down to the last chromosome.
2. Who is Mrs. Sanstand supposedly a representation of?
(a) Lovborg's mother.
(b) Womens Rights.
(c) Mother nature.
(d) The King of England.
3. Why does Word use Flossie's call-girl service?
(a) For intellectual stimulation that his wife can't provide.
(b) He is trying to brush up on his literary knowledge for a game show.
(c) He does not care about the literature; he is in love with one of the call-girls.
(d) Because he is a lonely bachelor who just wants company.
4. Which of the following things has Albert Sykes's spirit left his body to go off and do on its own?
(a) All are correct.
5. How much does Gina charge Kleinman for kissing her?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does the parrot become in one of Woody's story ideas?
2. Where does the title of this collection of stories come from?
3. Which of the following does God do to test Job's faithfulness to him?
4. What is Kleinman doing when the group of men come to call him to their vigilante hunt?
5. How many scenes are in the play "A Day in the Life of a Doe"?
This section contains 288 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)