|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Lovborg's Women Considered.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What year does Dr. Twelge claim was a popular year for spirits to leave their bodies and go to India?
2. What does Mr. Sykes's spirit attempt to shoplift?
(a) A tie.
(b) A large set of knives.
(c) A loaf of bread.
(d) A nice pair of leather boots.
3. What does the ghost of Mr. Dubbs's brother do to Mrs. Dubbs?
(a) Sings a song to her at her birthday party.
(b) Levitates her over the dinner table for twenty minutes.
(c) Tries to murder her.
(d) Comes to her in dreams.
4. How long had Mr. Dubbs's brother been dead when he saw his ghost?
(a) 6 months.
(b) 2 weeks.
(c) 24 hours.
(d) 14 years.
5. What does Woody's brother use to beat him over the head?
(a) A dinosaur bone.
(b) A rubber chicken.
(c) A pig bladder.
(d) A small child.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does the title of this collection of stories come from?
2. What can the reader learn from this section about people who are dead and come back as ghosts?
3. What are the characters in "The Sacrifice" ?
4. What letter does Woody know his girlfriend by?
5. What word is repeated in the scrolls that is possible evidence that they are forgeries?
This section contains 256 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)