|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Lovborg's Women Considered.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How long had Mr. Dubbs's brother been dead when he saw his ghost?
(a) 14 years.
(b) 24 hours.
(c) 2 weeks.
(d) 6 months.
2. Who was Aristonidis?
(a) A well-known photographer.
(b) A 16th century count.
(c) Dr. Twelge's cat.
(d) The man who invented the seance.
3. How do the elders decide to sacrifice the young woman?
(a) They force her to drink poison.
(b) They are going to throw her off a cliff into the ocean.
(c) They are going to sacrifice her to a dragon.
(d) They force her to dance herself to death.
4. Which of the following does God do to test Job's faithfulness to him?
(a) He does not talk to Job for a year.
(b) Smacks Mrs. Job in the head with a polo mallet.
(c) Has Job arrested for tax fraud.
(d) Eats all Job's favorite ice cream.
5. What can the reader learn from this section about people who are dead and come back as ghosts?
(a) They are just people who happen to be dead.
(b) They are wicked and vengeful creatures.
(c) They are sent back as punishment.
(d) They are extremely enlightened and have come back to share deep wisdom.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Dmitri?
2. What letter does Woody know his girlfriend by?
3. What wrestling hold does Job get God into?
4. Who helped catch the Dusseldorf Strangler?
5. Who is Mrs. Sanstand supposedly a representation of?
This section contains 245 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)