|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Lovborg's Women Considered.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Sigmund kill himself?
(a) Running head first into a brick wall.
(b) He jumps out of a plane without a parachute.
(c) He does not kill himself.
(d) By swallowing a barbell.
2. Where are the essays at the beginning of the story supposed to be coming from?
(a) A book by Woody's favorite author.
(b) An online blog.
(c) Woody's secret journal.
(d) A outline for a comedy show.
3. How long had Mr. Dubbs's brother been dead when he saw his ghost?
(a) 2 weeks.
(b) 6 months.
(c) 14 years.
(d) 24 hours.
4. Who is Hedvig thought to be a representation of in Lovborg's real life?
(a) His lover.
(b) Ms. Cotts, his crazy neighbor.
(c) An angry schoolteacher.
(d) His sister.
5. How many scenes are in the play "A Day in the Life of a Doe"?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Hedvig offer to do at the end of "I Prefer to Yodel"?
2. What does Mr. Sykes's spirit attempt to shoplift?
3. What is at the end of The Scrolls?
4. What is coming out of Woody's ears towards the end of "Selections from the Allen Notebooks"?
5. Who is Mrs. Sanstand supposedly a representation of?
This section contains 249 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)