|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through A Guide to Some of the Lesser Ballets.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Sigmund go to secretarial school?
(a) To learn shorthand.
(b) Because it was prophesied.
(c) To earn his law degree.
(d) To impress Justine.
2. What form does Von Epps take before he abducts Yvette?
(a) The form of yesterday's laundry.
(b) The form of a small child looking for help.
(c) The form of her bed.
(d) The form of Sigmund.
3. Who was Aristonidis?
(a) A 16th century count.
(b) The man who invented the seance.
(c) A well-known photographer.
(d) Dr. Twelge's cat.
4. How many scenes are in the play "A Day in the Life of a Doe"?
5. How long had Mr. Dubbs's brother been dead when he saw his ghost?
(a) 24 hours.
(b) 6 months.
(c) 14 years.
(d) 2 weeks.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is coming out of Woody's ears towards the end of "Selections from the Allen Notebooks"?
2. What question does a dead husband ask his living wife during a seance?
3. What is Dmitri?
4. What does Woody's brother use to beat him over the head?
5. Where does the title of this collection of stories come from?
This section contains 230 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)