|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through A Guide to Some of the Lesser Ballets.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does the parrot become in one of Woody's story ideas?
(a) The Statue of Liberty.
(b) An eagle.
(c) The secretary of agriculture.
(d) A large fighting robot.
2. Where are the essays at the beginning of the story supposed to be coming from?
(a) Woody's secret journal.
(b) An online blog.
(c) A outline for a comedy show.
(d) A book by Woody's favorite author.
3. How does Sigmund kill himself?
(a) He jumps out of a plane without a parachute.
(b) Running head first into a brick wall.
(c) He does not kill himself.
(d) By swallowing a barbell.
4. How many scenes are in the play "A Day in the Life of a Doe"?
5. What does Woody think that the thing with the feathers is?
(b) His nephew.
(c) A large bird.
(d) Emily Dickinson.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Mr. Sykes's spirit attempt to shoplift?
2. How does Woody feel about the fact that he hates his father?
3. What curse is put on Yvette in "The Spell"?
4. What happens to Von Epps when he crashes Sigmund's wedding?
5. How do the elders decide to sacrifice the young woman?
This section contains 286 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)