|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through A Guide to Some of the Lesser Ballets.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Mr. Sykes's spirit attempt to shoplift?
(a) A nice pair of leather boots.
(b) A large set of knives.
(c) A loaf of bread.
(d) A tie.
2. How long had Mr. Dubbs's brother been dead when he saw his ghost?
(a) 14 years.
(b) 6 months.
(c) 2 weeks.
(d) 24 hours.
3. What year does Dr. Twelge claim was a popular year for spirits to leave their bodies and go to India?
4. What curse is put on Yvette in "The Spell"?
(a) She can never bear children.
(b) She is cursed to be half woman, half swan.
(c) She will be twelve years old forever.
(d) She is cursed to turn into a wolf at night.
5. What can the reader learn from this section about people who are dead and come back as ghosts?
(a) They are wicked and vengeful creatures.
(b) They are extremely enlightened and have come back to share deep wisdom.
(c) They are sent back as punishment.
(d) They are just people who happen to be dead.
Short Answer Questions
1. Which of the following things has Albert Sykes's spirit left his body to go off and do on its own?
2. How do the elders decide to sacrifice the young woman?
3. What is coming out of Woody's ears towards the end of "Selections from the Allen Notebooks"?
4. Which insect does one of the women in "The Predators" fall in love with?
5. What material does Woody end up burning?
This section contains 297 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)