|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through If the Impressionists Had Been Dentists.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Hedvig offer to do at the end of "I Prefer to Yodel"?
(a) She offers to mow the lawn.
(b) She offers to make Thanksgiving dinner.
(c) She offers to sing a yodel.
(d) She offers to wash everyones shorts.
2. What is the main purpose of a hunger strike?
(a) To be a physical obstacle to the oppressors.
(b) To shame the oppressors through willful starvation.
(c) To physically harm those who are oppressing.
(d) To gain the support of millions in other countries.
3. What role does Flossie play in this story?
(a) She is the madam of the call-girl service.
(b) She is Word's wife.
(c) She is a professor at a nearby university.
(d) She is a police woman.
4. What is the front for Flossie's call girls service?
(a) Hamilton College Womens' Club.
(b) The University Street Deli.
(c) The State Universitys Student Union Building.
(d) Hunter College Book Store.
5. Which insect does one of the women in "The Predators" fall in love with?
(a) A daddy long legs spider.
(b) A common housefly.
(c) A dung beetle.
(d) A dragonfly.
Short Answer Questions
1. What happens at towards the end of the play that causes the actors to have to ad-lib the the ending?
2. Who helped catch the Dusseldorf Strangler?
3. What is the name of Mrs. Sanstad's son?
4. What is Doris polling the audience to find out?
5. Who was Aristonidis?
This section contains 305 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)