|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through If the Impressionists Had Been Dentists.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What secret does Kaiser find out about Flossie?
(a) That she cannot even read.
(b) That she has aspirations of writing her own book one day.
(c) That she is really a he.
(d) That she is a genious.
2. In which essay does Allen consider the appropriateness of behaviors based on one's stage of life?
(a) On Youth and Age.
(b) On Frugality.
(c) On Love.
(d) On The Thoughts of a Teenager.
3. Why is Woody plagued with doubts about God?
(a) Because of cruel and silly accidents.
(b) Because his name is Woody.
(c) Because he loves his family.
(d) Because he is an atheist.
4. Who is Vincent Van Gogh writing to?
(b) His mother.
5. What is Kaiser's role in this story?
(a) He is just a guy off the street.
(b) He is a man seeking revenge on Flossie.
(c) He is a Word's older half-brother.
(d) He is a private detective hired to help Word with a blackmailer.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is Hans Spiro?
2. During a sit down strike, what position should probably be avoided as it is not as effective?
3. What does the parrot become in one of Woody's story ideas?
4. What is the instrument used to kill Clifford Wheel?
5. How many scenes are in the play "A Day in the Life of a Doe"?
This section contains 251 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)