|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through If the Impressionists Had Been Dentists.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. After reading the ransom note and speaking to Kermit, what conclusion does Inspector Ford come to?
(a) The kidnappers were Russian.
(b) Kermit was in on the kidnapping.
(c) It was just a practical joke.
(d) Two neighbors kiddnapped Kermit because they hate the Krolls.
2. Why is one of Vincent's patients suing him?
(a) Because his braces did not straighten his teeth.
(b) Because Vincent broke the patient's tooth.
(c) Because his bridge does not fit.
(d) Because it hurt when his tooth was pulled out.
3. Who does God make a bet with regarding Job's faithfulness to God?
(a) Woody Allen.
(d) Michael the Archangel.
4. Who does Emperor Ho Sin see when he looks in the mirror.
(a) His twin brother.
(b) The magician in the mirror.
(d) A plumber.
5. What animal does the reader learn O'Shawn is afraid of?
(c) Pot-bellied pigs.
Short Answer Questions
1. Which of the following does God do to test Job's faithfulness to him?
2. Whose works are Woody Allen's compared to?
3. Where does Sir Arthur Nurney end up after his teleportation while in the bath?
4. How does Woody feel about the fact that he hates his father?
5. How much does Gina charge Kleinman for kissing her?
This section contains 245 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)