|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through If the Impressionists Had Been Dentists.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. According to the critic, what water recreation was O'Shawn fond of?
2. According to Allen, why is a sit-down strike effective?
(a) Because no one is at work.
(b) Because all the seats are now taken.
(c) Because people are making an obstacle of themselves.
(d) Because the lawmakers hate seeing crowds of sitters.
3. How are Bob and Wendy Fate dressed as in the play?
(a) The Grim Reaper.
(c) America tourists.
(d) An 80s rock band.
4. How does Mrs. Freem explain her husband's death?
(a) He slipped while showering.
(b) She accidentally hit him with her car.
(c) He fell out of a window.
(d) She accidentally shot him while hunting.
5. Why does Abraham believe that the command to sacrifice his son has come from God?
(a) Because he just does.
(b) Because God sent him a letter and signed it at the bottom.
(c) Because he saw God when he commanded it.
(d) Because the voice he heard was deep, resonant, and well-modulated, and therefore must be God's.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is speculated to have taken up the pen under Marlowe's name after his death?
2. Which of the following make up O'Shawn's poem?
3. Who is Vincent Van Gogh writing to?
4. What form does Von Epps take before he abducts Yvette?
5. What animal does God suggest the merchant put on his t-shirts?
This section contains 260 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)