|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through If the Impressionists Had Been Dentists.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does the ghost of Mr. Dubbs's brother do to Mrs. Dubbs?
(a) Levitates her over the dinner table for twenty minutes.
(b) Tries to murder her.
(c) Sings a song to her at her birthday party.
(d) Comes to her in dreams.
2. What did Woody's father wear to his first play?
(a) Nothing at all.
(b) Angel wings.
(c) A gas mask.
(d) A toga.
3. What is one way the oppressors can end a hunger strike according to Allen?
(a) Tempt the protesters into eating.
(b) Offering everyone money.
(c) By eating smelly foods in front of the strikers.
(d) By changing the law to make hunger strikes illegal.
4. Who is Vincent Van Gogh writing to?
(c) His mother.
5. What type of animal is a flying snoll?
(a) A giraffe.
(b) A caterpillar.
(c) A fish.
(d) A lizard.
Short Answer Questions
1. Which of his doctor's does O'Shawn appear to mention in his poem?
2. How does Mrs. Freem explain her husband's death?
3. Which of the following is considered a highly visible type of protest according to Allen?
4. What letter does Woody know his girlfriend by?
5. What can the reader learn from this section about people who are dead and come back as ghosts?
This section contains 272 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)